B4 - General Topic 2023 #43 (August)

34 minutes ago, northguy said:

36 degrees in Barcelona.

With 98 degrees in Fahrenheit, that would be boiling point.

Throw in some eggs in the swimming pool for 5 minutes. 😀

You are weird. 212 degrees is boiling.

Full nudism from Sara at the pool currently if I have observed well ? It’s been some time during the day we haven’t seen this I guess … Looking forward to see any interactions with the Italian guy next villa neighbor .. Because the villas have gone “ monastery status “ again … luckily , as we can see already , repeated Sara is there to bring back fun and unpredictability . 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, kris66 said:

I hope she is kicked back to Russia as every damn Russian should be unless they seek political asylum and clarly show they hate Putin and his terrorist gang...No more freaking russians enjoying the good life in Europe while their country rape Ukraine in the most violent and cruel way. Russians staying in this project is an insult to the Ukrainian living in the apartments and villas!

Hope Kristy (Russian) won't get banned.

She did sleep in B2, next to a Ukrainian flag.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Hope Kristy (Russian) won't get banned.

She did sleep in B2, next to a Ukrainian flag.

Well if she seek asylum and clearly state she is against Putin then welcome..If not stay away!  There's way too many Russians in Europe right now who openly support Russia (even though they wont go back and fight - cowards) and could not care less about Ukraine..I met such a russian guy yesterday and told him exactly what i thought about him and his T-shirt with a Z on.  

• Like 1