B4 - General Topic 2023 #43 (August)

1734 Tani left B4 with all her belongings after 296 days as tenant and 12 days as guest before that 
Take care, all the best and welcome back - (without a bf in town 😉 ) 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, moules said:

IIRC, she was overheard several months ago saying her contract was up in June.  IMO, they held her over until they were able to bring in Sara.

BS 🙂

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Where I live we use the normal Fahrenheit measurement for the temperature. Sorry I'm not up to par with the European crap. 

Or Asia, South America, Australia, Canada and every other country in the world...even the UK...

Like I said...lol

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Where I live we use the normal Fahrenheit measurement for the temperature. Sorry I'm not up to par with the European crap. 

...and the US auto industry is completly metric (you know that shitty car you love) ...and Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Nasa...etc.  Looks like it's just dummys like you that are left behind...lol

40 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Or Asia, South America, Australia, Canada and every other country in the world...even the UK...

Like I said...lol

indeed most countries

there are about 6 or 7 that don't and of those a few use both

31 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

...and the US auto industry is completly metric (you know that shitty car you love) ...and Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Nasa...etc.  Looks like it's just dummys like you that are left behind...lol

In 1975 Congress passed the Metric law thingy

GM started to go metric in 1973

cars went metric because of the sales overseas most cars in the U.S. are now metric if not all except the older cars.