B4 - General Topic 2023 #43 (August)

Tani Tani Tani … what can be said about her ? Personally , one of the best ever sexual skills women that this site has ever seen , the woman has done it all in her life , she knows how to handle the men wishes and pleasures , Tani was absolutely stunning . 

She was the ONLY one when she joined that was keeping the villa interest alive before Taylor and Elettra joined RLC and making B4 quite interesting to watch . She could have a “ hell “ of success as a tenant ( being there for more than a year proves that RLC believed in her , she also liked the project till she met her current boyfriend ) but since meeting the guy we saw her the last months , it was the end for her . 

I have said it in the past , for me Tani needs a guy to feel safe so as to  have “ peace”  for the other things she does in her daily routine . The boyfriend for her will provide the financial stability , she will have her sexual desires freed when she feels , she just needs a guy next to her so as to have company and not being alone . We saw it with Tim who he clearly could control her and she was like a pet to him , soon after Tim’s departure and after some “ miss you “ period ,she made herself “ available “ and it was a matter of time that a new guy appears and be next to her so as she has company , safety and not being alone . Unfortunately , this guy was an anti camera guy , I don’t think that Tani would care but he didn’t want anything except some “ innocent “ social events that he was part of . He never slept in the villa , nobody said that he should be exposed but this was a relationship that made Tani look weak and useless as part of RLC . 

The conclusion is that Tani offered us some absolutely incredible adult content entertainment , some of the best we have seen in Barcelona . She should have been gone since a LOOOOONG time but her ongoing stay hurt a lot her image . I will see the glass half full and say that I am happy that we had the chance to see her , she remains in my mind an incredible and stunning woman but as a tenant , her second part of the stay way one of the worst ever . 

Thank you Tani , all the best , hopefully she’s back one day with less insecurities or the need to have men by her side .. and then … EXPLOSION 💥 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems that RLC management after a long holidays period , they started working slowly again .. Sara in ,  Tani out , a new apartment , let’s see this trial going through autumn .. 

Fior is already sniffing around Sara.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Tani Tani Tani … what can be said about her ? Personally , one of the best ever sexual skills women that this site has ever seen , the woman has done it all in her life , she knows how to handle the men wishes and pleasures , Tani was absolutely stunning . 

She was the ONLY one when she joined that was keeping the villa interest alive before Taylor and Elettra joined RLC and making B4 quite interesting to watch . She could have a “ hell “ of success as a tenant ( being there for more than a year proves that RLC believed in her , she also liked the project till she met her current boyfriend ) but since meeting the guy we saw her the last months , it was the end for her . 

I have said it in the past , for me Tani needs a guy to feel safe so as to  have “ peace”  for the other things she does in her daily routine . The boyfriend for her will provide the financial stability , she will have her sexual desires freed when she feels , she just needs a guy next to her so as to have company and not being alone . We saw it with Tim who he clearly could control her and she was like a pet to him , soon after Tim’s departure and after some “ miss you “ period ,she made herself “ available “ and it was a matter of time that a new guy appears and be next to her so as she has company , safety and not being alone . Unfortunately , this guy was an anti camera guy , I don’t think that Tani would care but he didn’t want anything except some “ innocent “ social events that he was part of . He never slept in the villa , nobody said that he should be exposed but this was a relationship that made Tani look weak and useless as part of RLC . 

The conclusion is that Tani offered us some absolutely incredible adult content entertainment , some of the best we have seen in Barcelona . She should have been gone since a LOOOOONG time but her ongoing stay hurt a lot her image . I will see the glass half full and say that I am happy that we had the chance to see her , she remains in my mind an incredible and stunning woman but as a tenant , her second part of the stay way one of the worst ever . 

Thank you Tani , all the best , hopefully she’s back one day with less insecurities or the need to have men by her side .. and then … EXPLOSION 💥 

I totaly agree on everything you said!! However I don't think their relation will last for very long if they live together. She wants to have more fun and I remember when she told Britney about he's "shoestring"-dick. She diserves better.

HAPPY LIFE TANI!! Hope to see you again

• Like 1

Tani = complicated girl.

I believe she never bated until after Tim had left.

She was more sexually enthusiastic in her own bedroom than in Tim's

She had a mischievous side that appeared all too rarely.  Examples,

Early on, going to a club with Lilith wearing an unbuttoned jacked with nothing underneath on top.  Lilith made her wear a bra,

The two parties with the deviant lesbians that Tim put a stop to.

Tani, Dylan, and Aziza on the kitchen counter

One mid afternoon,  she dresses in black stockings, a black garter belt, black high heels, a black bustier.  No panties.  She covers this with a long coat.  Before she gets her ride, she puts on a pair of black shorts.  No free views for the driver.  Was she seeing a client in a hotel, or her bf?

23 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I totaly agree on everything you said!! However I don't think their relation will last for very long if they live together. She wants to have more fun and I remember when she told Britney about he's "shoestring"-dick. She diserves better.

HAPPY LIFE TANI!! Hope to see you again

I didn’t want to end my post with a negative aura , I ALSO wanted to write that this guy is just a guy for her - like Tim was - and she will always,  despite being with someone, feel free .. she’s not a woman that goes in limits but she easily plays the role of the “ obeyed “ girl . He is just a guy , when you have the permanent one ,when you actually don’t believe 100% in the guy ( I don’t think she was happy that he didn’t visit her and she was staying all the time at his place , the public confession for his dick - however it seems sexually is working 😁 being still together - ) , there can always be getting to know “ just like that “ a new one . She will be fine , she’s a clever woman 😊

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

It was very sad to see Tani leave! I will miss her ever so much! I even had a couple of tears in my eyes. I am afraid she has no desire to come back for a visit and that we have seen the last of her. She was the best before she met her new BF. But she was my favourite girl anyway.

I think we will be seeing her in B5 sometimes .. 

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

It was very sad to see Tani leave! I will miss her ever so much! I even had a couple of tears in my eyes. I am afraid she has no desire to come back for a visit and that we have seen the last of her. She was the best before she met her new BF. But she was my favourite girl anyway.

Tani stay was practically divided into two. In the first part she was fully involved in the project, and it was really fun to watch her, in the second part, she practically only had her life off camera. In the meantime, I think it's probably better that she leaves. It just doesn't make sense anymore, unfortunately. 

• Thanks 1