B4 - General Topic 2023 #43 (August)

2 hours ago, corvette08 said:

That's their problem. 

There are some things the US has done right, not many, but some. BUT, the US clinging to an outdated unitary system is a strong weaknesses. In the background, however, practically all units there have already been defined using metric units. Well, I guess that's what you do when you want to make life really difficult for yourself. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I didn’t want to end my post with a negative aura , I ALSO wanted to write that this guy is just a guy for her - like Tim was - and she will always,  despite being with someone, feel free .. she’s not a woman that goes in limits but she easily plays the role of the “ obeyed “ girl . He is just a guy , when you have the permanent one ,when you actually don’t believe 100% in the guy ( I don’t think she was happy that he didn’t visit her and she was staying all the time at his place , the public confession for his dick - however it seems sexually is working 😁 being still together - ) , there can always be getting to know “ just like that “ a new one . She will be fine , she’s a clever woman 😊

Did not Father Timur play the role of matchmaker? 

I also noticed Sara helping her pack.  I think she may be back at some point.  No visa issues if she was in B-4 for ten months, so she may be part of the Russian emigre community of Catalonia.

Just now, moules said:

Did not Father Timur play the role of matchmaker? 

I also noticed Sara helping her pack.  I think she may be back at some point.  No visa issues if she was in B-4 for ten months, so she may be part of the Russian emigre community of Catalonia.

I don’t remember if She’s Ukrainian or Russian   , by EU law she can move for 3 years free in EU soil  if she’s ukrainian , no issues then ..Being for such a long time there , I think she knows what she can have ..  I haven’t paid attention how  it was with Sara and yes , I think the guy she has is a friend of Timur . 

I think we will see her again , the woman loves traveling , she’s experienced …. AND VERY CLEVER .. But we need to miss her , appreciate her value and somewhere down the line , she can reappear , maybe 2-2,5 years later or so .. let’s see . 

49 minutes ago, northguy said:

Fahrenheit use is widespread.

Besides US there is also Antigua.

The rest of the World uses Celsius,

which tells you the temperature.

It's not my fault that the US uses Fahrenheit. It's what I've known my whole life and at my age I will never change it.

As Sara first participated eight years ago, I am pretty sure she is  Russian,  And helping a fellow Russian move out.  If Tani is Russian, that may explain why she did not assimilate well with the others.    I always saw her as somewhat aloof.