Barbie & Ken (2023) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Oh ok i thought they had the doors i mustn't have seen that.

RLC had the shower door removed after Valerya and Dio left, but this couple had arrived at RLC at the same time as Eliska and Pepik, which is why the door is still present at Eliska and Pepik's, and I don't think it will be removed until there is a change of tenant in the apartment.
But we can always ask to RLC, we never know

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

RLC had the shower door removed after Valerya and Dio left, but this couple had arrived at RLC at the same time as Eliska and Pepik, which is why the door is still present at Eliska and Pepik's, and I don't think it will be removed until there is a change of tenant in the apartment.
But we can always ask to RLC, we never know

Ok thanks i never really watched Fox and Don at all so i missed the doors been removed but yes if we request the doors to be removed to RLC they might do it.

Il y a 4 heures, Noldus a dit :

Info from RLC:

B&K.jpg

How do you see this kind of biography info & pics? Where to click?

Or did RLC just introduce that for this couple, and there's no such thing (yet) for the other apartments/tenants?

Thanks in advance!

25 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

How do you see this kind of biography info & pics? Where to click?

Or did RLC just introduce that for this couple, and there's no such thing (yet) for the other apartments/tenants?

Thanks in advance!

RLC info mail. 
They attempt this from time to time.
Now it seems that they have really realized that we value information from them, so I hope this and the "Big News" screen in April are the start of a positive development from RLC

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1