Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #32

Pete1960

49 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Enjoying the cheese around pauls dick he never washers it  right  I think he's not sure want it's for well we all know that

Dude, you might want to consider getting your head out of the gutter since you have accumulated very few like or humor emogi's over a long period of time including multiple usernames.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, RAME said:

avant elle fessait du ménage dans des tenue plus sexy, maintenant c'est beaucoup dans un t-shirt classique on voie son cul quand elle se baise pas plus.

j'aime mieux les seins nue sur des danses  .

la je vais faire autre chose car la il y a  franchement il y a rien a voire bonne soirée

Leora knows her place in life - slave woman.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

Enjoying the cheese around pauls dick he never washers it  right  I think he's not sure want it's for well we all know that

Why does my male private part smell rancid?

-  When too much smegma builds up — because you sweat a lot or don't wash your penis regularly — it can create smelly white chunks that can cause bacteria to grow. If left untreated, your penis can become inflamed or infected.

What does smegma smell like in men?

-  As smegma builds up, it may: Look like crumbly cheese. Smell foul, like sour milk. Cause irritation or swelling

So, as pulo said earlier "Leora Enjoy a good cheese".
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

-  When too much smegma builds up — because you sweat a lot or don't wash your penis regularly — it can create smelly white chunks that can cause bacteria to grow. If left untreated, your penis can become inflamed or infected.

-  As smegma builds up, it may: Look like crumbly cheese. Smell foul, like sour milk. Cause irritation or swelling

I absolutely disagree. If anyone thinks that the woman known as Leora would allow someone who has not bathed to have sex with her, then those who believe so might want to consider believing in such otherwise.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Good Morning Hello GIF by Baylor University

Good morning Good Night 

Sunday is the day to meet the family, have that barbecue and renew your energies for the week

27/08/2023 27/August /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito

8 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I absolutely disagree. If anyone thinks that the woman known as Leora would allow someone who has not bathed to have sex with her, then those who believe so might want to consider believing in such otherwise.

Much depends on when you consider a bath should be taken Nich.

She has several times given him a BJ during the morning when he had last bathed possibly 12 hours previously prior to sleeping throughout the night......Is this acceptable? I think not. 

The usual suspects may well give you acknowledgements for what you state solely because they have to be seen supporting " The Goddess" ::) but as usual they would be wrong .......Again ! 

I on the other hand, much as I like you, think you could well be misinformed.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Cheese with a lot of flavor and fullness is the best 

• Haha 1