Martina & Alberto - 2023 #7

Noldus

17 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

1.   Martina moves and RLC closes the apartment?

2.  GF4 moves in the apartment continues?

We will see what happens , in my opinion , RLC will ask Martina to stay in the apartment . It’s up to her if she wants or not . 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I just hope GF4 is smart enough not to join RLC. There is no reason for her to do so. She has a job and an apartment and Martina said that she doesn't want to move to her apartment.

When money talks , people get silenced … 😆

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

We probably just have to realize that the end is coming for this couple. As has been written here before, Alberto has been approved for the loan on his new house and will be moving in shortly. Martina is starting at the university and will work alongside her studies, several hours per day from what I understand. So we wouldn't see much of her either.

I'll start getting a place ready in the archives for them.   

clown grave GIF

On 9/9/2023 at 7:43 AM, JenniferMom said:

Excellent rebuttal my good friend.

I won't quibble on any of these points.  I think I have been clear that I don't want to believe she is self-centered.   So perhaps I am wrong which would be a good thing.

I am struck by how much time affects our thinking.  The very first point about Martina declaring no one  tells her what to do.  This is such a huge theme in these posts over the years, yet you dismiss it so easily.

PM

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

We will see what happens , in my opinion , RLC will ask Martina to stay in the apartment . It’s up to her if she wants or not . 

Alberto will move to his little house, Martina will move in with GF4 & the apartment will be taken over by Leia or Nana or Lia/Mia

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Alberto will move to his little house, Martina will move in with GF4 & the apartment will be taken over by Leia or Nana or Lia/Mia

I think are mostly right, but Martina doesn't plan to move in with GF4 she wants to have her freedom so currenty the plan is that she moves in an appartment from/with a classmate of her, but we cannot be sure about that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I think are mostly right, but Martina doesn't plan to move in with GF4 she wants to have her freedom so currenty the plan is that she moves in an appartment from/with a classmate of her, but we cannot be sure about that.

¿Me he perdido algo a lo largo de los años? La Martina que he conocido va y viene cuando quiere con quien quiere. ¿Cuánta más libertad necesita?

24 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

¿Me he perdido algo a lo largo de los años? La Martina que he conocido va y viene cuando quiere con quien quiere. ¿Cuánta más libertad necesita?

No you haven't missed anything you are absolutely right my friend. She is only worried that she will no longer have these freedoms when she moves in with GF4 because GF4 wants to have a 100% Martina not only a part of it.😁