M#1 Angie (2023) #1

Noldus

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

for an empty apartment, the size does not matter much, right?

You could interpret an empty apartment as a positive sign.  She is out in the town meeting local inhabitants and other Russian emigres who are living in this area.  At the other apartment in Montenegro, it is if they are in hiding, their profile is so low.

RLC has to make a significant investment in IT infrastructure to support these apartments.

These two apartments are new, in expensive buildings for older towns in Montenegro, and are likely being sold to foreigners, not to the local residents, who cannot afford them.

as angie is back so i am back after 3 yrs 😆. So many negative comments about her apartment here. so just wanted to add my 2 cents:

some negative things

1. Surely, this apartment will not be like her last one. New city, no friends, small apartment.

2. No more men as well as she is in a steady relationship.

3. This should be a short stint as she will have to go back to her guy

Some positive things:

1. very unlikely this apartment will continue like this. Angie is not Leora. She cant watch TV and movies all day and repeat everyday like she did yesterday. she hates TV. Surely, a girl will be added soon. Hopefully, someone naughty ☺️

2. maybe one of her old friends might return or one of the girls like Sofie, because i know sofie is globe trotting aimlessly with no steady work or boyfriend. She would be a perfect partner for Angie. Currently she is in a neighboring country.

• Upvote 1