M#1 Angie (2023) #1

Noldus

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If this is ( most probably ) in Montenegro , we can have high hopes that unpredictable and high expectations Ari can be seen on cameras sooner or later as well  😉 , it’s been quite some time that she’s “ discovering “the beauties of Montenegro 😇

the beauties of Montenegro 🤣

Small Hands, Massive Boobs

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I CAN’T BELIEVE WE GET ONE OF MY MORE FAVORITE tenants ever , i could hence imagine a  Russian to be back .. Welcome to the one and only ( and getting Linda’s tits replacement 😉😉😋😋😈 ) , the stunning , the amazing , the wonderful and fantastic Angie .. many fantasies with this woman , always a woman that wanted to see so very very much , absolutely hot and responsible for one of the most high rating viewership ( I believe ) top moments in the history of RLC when she had that ( nearly ) threesome back in the golden days of RLC .

Another BIG BIG BIG middle finger for anyone doubting RLC ( RLC is dying , no interest , BLA BLA BLA BLA by the usual BORING PEOPLE ) that have no faith and trust in - ABSOLUTELY - really big trying moments to improve the product , offer content and options . Angie is a MAGNIFICENT RETURN , I believe very few could even dream but here she is , we can DREAM of some incredible moments and BEING ALONE ? WOW WOW WOW ? Only Masha has this privilege .. and this says a lot .. in my opinion , one of the BEST MOVES ever made and shows what power RLC still has . 

WELCOME BACK AMAZING ANGIE . 

Wait a minute, isn't that the not so good looking one of the roommate apartment with three girls? The apartment where nothing happened for most of the time? 

I don't know why you're so excited, but either I'm mixing things up, or you have a really one-sided memory. In addition, you should have noticed that she is now alone in an apartment.  That has never worked well for RLC before. Maybe she doesn't even have friends nearby. Also, please consider, that like most old RLC residents she will have grown older, and thus may only increase the RLC overaging. 

Perhaps we should first wait a few days and see how it develops, before we try to call a trend reversal, which may not even be there. Or has all the boredom in RLC suddenly dissolved with this one resident far away from everyone else in GoV?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I CAN’T BELIEVE WE GET ONE OF MY MORE FAVORITE tenants ever , i could hence imagine a  Russian to be back .. Welcome to the one and only ( and getting Linda’s tits replacement 😉😉😋😋😈 ) , the stunning , the amazing , the wonderful and fantastic Angie .. many fantasies with this woman , always a woman that wanted to see so very very much , absolutely hot and responsible for one of the most high rating viewership ( I believe ) top moments in the history of RLC when she had that ( nearly ) threesome back in the golden days of RLC .

Another BIG BIG BIG middle finger for anyone doubting RLC ( RLC is dying , no interest , BLA BLA BLA BLA by the usual BORING PEOPLE ) that have no faith and trust in - ABSOLUTELY - really big trying moments to improve the product , offer content and options . Angie is a MAGNIFICENT RETURN , I believe very few could even dream but here she is , we can DREAM of some incredible moments and BEING ALONE ? WOW WOW WOW ? Only Masha has this privilege .. and this says a lot .. in my opinion , one of the BEST MOVES ever made and shows what power RLC still has . 

WELCOME BACK AMAZING ANGIE . 

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Wait a minute, isn't that the not so good looking one of the roommate apartment with three girls? The apartment where nothing happened for most of the time? 

I don't know why you're so excited, but either I'm mixing things up, or you have a really one-sided memory. In addition, you should have noticed that she is now alone in an apartment.  That has never worked well for RLC before. Maybe she doesn't even have friends nearby. Also, please consider, that like most old RLC residents she will have grown older, and thus may only increase the RLC overaging. 

Perhaps we should first wait a few days and see how it develops, before we try to call a trend reversal, which may not even be there. Or has all the boredom in RLC suddenly dissolved with this one resident far away from everyone else in GoV?

Add the fact that 5 years have passed since her first and last stay on rlc. She was 23 years old in 2018, now she has 28 years. In addition to being older, she may also have changed her "priorities".

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I always enjoyed this “ Singles “ apartment in Russia .. How can we forget Samantha ? Emily ? This was an apartment EXACTLY the way ( also like you ) you always wish to be .. beautiful women enjoying their times , guests , fun , craziness … I believe that this apartment back then in Russia was way much much more enjoyable than the villa in Barcelona … seeing Angie back - for my own RLC pleasure - , I am totally excited .. it is after the departure of Ulyana that it gets me smiley again .. let’s see and being just single ( THIS ISN’T LEORA THAT SHE IS LONELY AND ISOLATED BEFORE PAUL ) can have lots and lots of potential . 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

Expressing my excitement , maybe I will prove wrong ( hardly ever 😛😆 ) but maybe it becomes a wonderful return . The big update in April was fantastic for 2 months , i want to believe that we gonna get away from boredom with the second one coming as it seems . 

I never like to hide my emotions when I see good things , always also commenting on stupidities . This is a good thing and I don’t want to appear after weeks and comment after watching . Let’s see how it goes . 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1