Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #33

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

Thanks for advice you are a true friend have you anymore of them school girl videos

Got to say this Greg !!

Please or offend! But on this forum of strictly polarised opinions I sometimes can't help but smile and shake my head at your craziness....Yes it's off the wall and crude but not tainted by personal feelings toward other members, in your mind everyone is a candidate for a piss take....And that's how life should be....Too many people in life take themselves too seriously.

Whatever you do mate don't let the psychologist's try to cure you, stay as cranky as you are now mate........If people can't have a laugh at life then they shouldn't be allowed to live any longer.....Bring in compulsory euthanasia for all those miserable sad lonely bastards over 83.🐌  🤪

• Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Got to say this Greg !!

Please or offend! But on this forum of strictly polarised opinions I sometimes can't help but smile and shake my head at your craziness....Yes it's off the wall and crude but not tainted by personal feelings toward other members, in your mind everyone is a candidate for a piss take....And that's how life should be....Too many people in life take themselves too seriously.

Whatever you do mate don't let the psychologist's try to cure you, stay as cranky as you are now mate........If people can't have a laugh at life then they shouldn't be allowed to live any longer.....Bring in compulsory euthanasia for all those miserable sad lonely bastards over 83.🐌  🤪

Jimbo I have tears rolling down my face thank you for your kind words bye the way do you have any grandchildren my mates Gary and rolf would like to know

• Haha 4