B7 - General Topic 2023 #26 (September)

According to RLC, Wolf has a master's degree in fitness and recreation.

Wolf is a lively character with a keen interest in sports, parties, and photography. Holding a master's degree in fitness and recreation, he enjoys travelling and is currently embracing a period of professional hiatus to pursue his passions.

He is 30 years old.

• Haha 2

so, the dick festival continues, let me understand they put Shantal's boyfriend in the villa, I think the RLC writers are taking away all the substances left over from the tenants' parties, I saw Lacrim's friend by chance, I felt like having already met him in an alley with a syringe in his arm, then the return of Ulyana and Esmi, everything goes wonderfully

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Sergio said:

so, the dick festival continues, let me understand they put Shantal's boyfriend in the villa, I think the RLC writers are taking away all the substances left over from the tenants' parties, I saw Lacrim's friend by chance, I felt like having already met him in an alley with a syringe in his arm, then the return of Ulyana and Esmi, everything goes wonderfully

You aren’t a subscriber , you aren’t watching , why then the complains ? From your side , you do the right thing as you aren’t happy of what it is offered  , i don’t know how a sum up of the situation and expressing your thoughts ( as of course you have ALL THE RIGHT IN THE WORLD TO DO ) for something you aren’t watching is affecting the forum here .. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, moules said:

According to RLC, Wolf has a master's degree in fitness and recreation.

Wolf is a lively character with a keen interest in sports, parties, and photography. Holding a master's degree in fitness and recreation, he enjoys travelling and is currently embracing a period of professional hiatus to pursue his passions.

A degree in Gym Class, wow ..... how impressive.   😏

professional hiatus     fancy speak for unemployed and broke!  😁     

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1