Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #34

Pete1960

53 minutes ago, scutus said:

It is my thought, that unless you have been following Leora and Paul, when they walk through the door to the elevator, and close the door. That there is absolutely no way for you to validate this portion of your post. 

But yet, you prate on, as if it is fact. Which also of my opinion, is a totally unfounded statement, which has been made only to make it seem that you have first hand knowledge of not only, what they do, once they step out of the apartment. But also how they travel in the "little city of Prague, Czechia." 

May I quote you a couple of sentences from section (1) of the Global Rules as found in the heading of the Leora, and Paul forum. " Once the tenant(s) step outside of the apartment that is their own personal lives and what they do in their own personal lives outside of the apartment confines shall not be discussed in open form boards of any apartment. * Only exception is if  they have a yard, an inground or above ground pool, balcony as long as it's on the premises where they reside."

I, myself do not find the need to elaborate on what can not be seen via a camera as supplied by RLC in the apartment. I use what evidence that is provided by the names on the sacks, or boxes of purchases that Leora and Paul have made. But, I have yet to see any proof of how they traveled away from the apartment, and back to it. Or where they went, to and from, outside of the apartment.

Nor am I trying to impress other members of the forum, with unfounded knowledge, to inflate my ego. As it seems this is a possibility of the reasoning, for some of the unfounded posts, that have been made!!    😁      

RE: It is my thought, that unless you have been following Leora and Paul, when they walk through the door to the elevator, and close the door. That there is absolutely no way for you to validate this portion of your post. 

Walking or using a bus in Prague isn't traveling or vacationing. Unlike other apartments you would see an airplane icon showing they were gone to parts unknown, neither Paul nor Leora go anywhere. Leora made a quick trip to Germany with girl friends, but that's it.

You think two 30-ish people with no obligations normally don't go anywhere or vacation. Walking the dog or going shopping isn't traveling, Scutus.

RE: May I quote you a couple of sentences from section (1) of the Global Rules as found in the heading of the Leora, and Paul forum. " Once the tenant(s) step outside of the apartment that is their own personal lives and what they do in their own personal lives outside of the apartment confines shall not be discussed in open form boards of any apartment.

I don't know or care what they do, I'm observing its local, not trips, and no friends in the apartment which is very unusual. Hello?

RE: But, I have yet to see any proof of how they traveled away from the apartment, and back to it. Or where they went, to and from, outside of the apartment.

It sure wasn't very far was it?

RE: Nor am I trying to impress other members of the forum, with unfounded knowledge, to inflate my ego.

I'm not either. Apparently I'm peeing in the wind trying to reason with some people that can't put their feelings aside and/or can't can't see the side of a barn.

Scutus, here's my point. What do these two 30+ year olds have to show for the time they've been together?

Paul has a job fixing iPhones and he works from *home (*why does that surprise me?). Leora is living off the RLC tits and it looks like she'll stay til they throw her out.

Neither has a pot to piss in. After 10 years!  Neither has possessions, furniture, a car, nor do they go places (outside Prague), not do they have friends visit like, forgive me, "normal" people, heck even like others in the other apartments. Venera and Lion have a normal life together they share on cams, but they have jobs, have friends visit and leave RLC on vacations.

What don't you get with what I''m saying except ignoring the precisely constructed sentences to make a point/s you argue to ignore?  A couple of you guys argue about everything even when a forum member makes a comment. Fuck me, I pity your wives and girl friends.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

discovered exposing herself gave her extra sexual excitement and she began to do more and even look at the cameras

When she looks directly into the camera it is a major heart stopper for me. It is as if she is exposing herself and showing the goods specifically just for me. The eye contact just adds to the connection and her saying "look at me, I am so horny, do you like?" FUCK YEAH. If she did more of this I would have to steadily clean my monitor and keyboard or replace them from the cum splatters. The closer she is to the cam when she looks directly into it makes me say " sonofabitch, you are killing me here". She does an excellent job "working" the cams for optimum viewing. No one does this better than her.

• Upvote 2

There's outside issues why I haven't been around here much lately.

One of the good reasons for not is my Australian football team is in the finals after nearly 20 years out. One of the main reasons is this man Charlie Curnow. Sorry Greg but I have a "man love" on Charlie.

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

When she looks directly into the camera it is a major heart stopper for me. It is as if she is exposing herself and showing the goods specifically just for me. The eye contact just adds to the connection and her saying "look at me, I am so horny, do you like?" FUCK YEAH. If she did more of this I would have to steadily clean my monitor and keyboard or replace them from the cum splatters. The closer she is to the cam when she looks directly into it makes me say " sonofabitch, you are killing me here". She does an excellent job "working" the cams for optimum viewing. No one does this better than her.

Dougie,

That is precisely why I'm been spending my time on cams/camcaps.   They not only look at the camera they communicate with YOU. People can buy tokens and frazzle their pussies with shocks controlled by the viewer.

Their are actually familiar cam relationships where the gals recognize the viewers after a while.

AND many of their are stupid beautiful with magnificent bodies. Leora is taking us for granted. She used to be excited looking at the cams and going farther and farther. She has done so much for so long the newness is wearing off. Not so with the fresh meat on cams/camcaps.

And contrary to RLC/Leora it's entirely free.

Leora, if you have  your ears on, go back to what made you a star. Look at us, speak to us, and do new things. You are getting complacent and predictable.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Dougie,

Leora, if you have  your ears on, go back to what made you a star. Look at us, speak to us, and do new things. You are getting complacent and predictable.

I'd like to see her painting again. She's a good artist and very creative and crafty with her old hobbies. They seem to have disappeared when she left Kransoyarsk and ended up in Prague.

I'm still waiting for her to do my squirrel portrait, but I don't hold out much hope anymore.

At least her beloved Paul hasn't been blown up in a tank in Ukraine, and Eva hasn't changed a bit.

Still, I miss the old days when RLC was REAL and Camcaps was Wild West...

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Not so with the fresh meat on cams/camcaps.

Yes. I look at them and admire and thank them (under my breath) for showing off their naked body and more. I favor mature women but tour through quite a lot for ALL THE VARIETY. Even couples, lesbians, hairy and BBW offer an amazing selection. Leora needs to up her game since Paul has dropped her down several notches. For Leora, repetition is killing her appeal.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

There's outside issues why I haven't been around here much lately.

One of the good reasons for not is my Australian football team is in the finals after nearly 20 years out. One of the main reasons is this man Charlie Curnow. Sorry Greg but I have a "man love" on Charlie.

Leora was a fan of some team back in Krasnoyarsk, but I forgot which one. If you see tenants cheering on their team, let us know.

Not that I'm allowed to care much about soccer, of course.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'd like to see her painting again. She's a good artist and very creative and crafty with her old hobbies. They seem to have disappeared when she left Kransoyarsk and ended up in Prague.

I'm still waiting for her to do my squirrel portrait, but I don't hold out much hope anymore.

At least her beloved Paul hasn't been blown up in a tank in Ukraine, and Eva hasn't changed a bit.

Still, I miss the old days when RLC was REAL and Camcaps was Wild West...

As many of us do.

17 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Leora was a fan of some team back in Krasnoyarsk, but I forgot which one. If you see tenants cheering on their team, let us know.

We didn't have soccer in school. We had real sports like basketball (with the old rules), baseball and football. We always thought soccer was a sissy game. I like what I've seen of Australian Rules Football and Rugby.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Leora's Team was Carlton Football Club and she will always be.

WWW.CARLTONFC.COM.AU

The official AFL website of the Carlton Football Club.

Happy Good Morning GIF by sendwishonline.com

Good morning Good Night 

Great Monday to everyone 

11/09/2023 11/September /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito

• Thanks 1