Masha - 2023 #5

Pete1960

Il y a 6 heures, cupid30 a dit :

Why the fuck is he in the girl's face like that?! He really needs to go for Good this Elvis, what a fucking dick

From the little I can understand, it's a question of cocaine ... 

Masha and her friends wanted to get out and he didn't let them out, apparently the reason is that they wanted to get drugs (cocaine). Masha and her friend solved the question by ordering it and when they were getting dressed to get downstairs to take it he woke up and got upset. He blamed Masha's friend for being part of it.

Manners are not the right one, but if this is the true reason he is trying to get Masha out of it and helping her.

Obviously this is just my small understanding of the Italian conversation and I could be totally wrong. If an Italian user can go through he might help understanding.

• Like 1

Can no one accurately translate this morning's events? There seem to be several versions (Masha kissing Babi, or Masha and Babi ordering cocaine). So what happened?
We tend to demonize Elvis a lot, but right now I just have the impression that he's the only one with his head on his shoulders. He should find himself a normal, healthy woman  :huh:

39 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Masha is in her room with Timur, the one smoking by the window is Babi

hey know-it-all.. do I have to explain everything to you openly? In the replay I posted Tereza was preparing some calming drops which they then gave to Masha when she was in the bathroom.. see here

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Aurage said:

Can no one accurately translate this morning's events? There seem to be several versions (Masha kissing Babi, or Masha and Babi ordering cocaine). So what happened?
We tend to demonize Elvis a lot, but right now I just have the impression that he's the only one with his head on his shoulders. He should find himself a normal, healthy woman  :huh:

The second version is the correct one.
The two girls wanted to go out at 6am to shop and Elvis told them to go to bed and stop it. So Babi asked for this thing to be brought. When Elvis realized this then he freaked out, he told Masha that she's a shitty drug addict, that she promised him she wouldn't do it anymore and that instead she was continuing to do it every night. Then he went out onto the balcony and saw the pusher on the street and went down to confront him.
So yes, he is the healthy one in this story. Babi is obviously in full addiction and is dragging Masha down too.

• Like 4

I'll add some context.

Elvis stopped taking drugs (he told this to Masha) around the time Sam came to Rome to stay with Masha. So i think it's normal that Elvis got so angry, partly for Masha's sake and partly also because he himself might fall back into drugs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Aurage said:

It's coke.  RLC is infamous for it.  Every party and every event.  How do you think they stay up all night and day.

coca-cola-coke-animated-gif-6.gif

• Upvote 1