Masha - 2023 #5

Pete1960

Look how it would go … 

If Masha was fucking ANY OTHER GUY , the criticism here would be as follows “ The whore Masha back in action with one more guy “ .. OR WOULDNT’T be like that ? 

Masha now fucks the guy she’s sharing  life with for more than a year , well , let’s not repeat what has been written in the last pages of the forum ..

Decide then , which Masha do you want ? The one that enjoys  her life and has many sex partners and keeps her feelings aside or the Masha that has a standard guy that THE FORUM HERE HATES ( for whatever reason.. ) ? 

In the end , everyone forgets Masha’s biggest need , that is for Masha SEX IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF LIFE and for her to feel happy . She didn’t have it for a week and look today , session after session with the guy SHE LOVES FUCKING HER . There are only two guys who have satisfied her in that way .. Obviously her long time ex Sasha and of course , the one and only , the guy she would do all for him , the one and only Top Knot aka Dick . And now , Elvis is the 3rd guy that gives her what she really loves , this is incredible sex . 

So , a Masha with a standard guy , criticized . Masha with various partners , criticized . Mission accomplished I guess , 8 years after and the woman always in the center of interest . At the same time , in the apartment in Prague her longest stay rival , The Queen , the criticism is about the masturbation and Paul picking his nose … no further comment . 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Look how it would go … 

If Masha was fucking ANY OTHER GUY , the criticism here would be as follows “ The white Masha back in action with one more guy “ .. OR WOULDNT’T be like that ? 

Masha now fucks the guy she’s stained life with for more than a year , well , let’s not repeat what has been written in the last pages of the forum ..

Decide then , which Masha do you want ? The one that enjoys  her life and has many sex partners and keeps her feelings aside or the Masha that has a standard guy that THE FORUM HERE HATES ( for whatever reason.. ) ? 

In the end , everyone forgets Masha’s biggest need , that is for Masha SEX IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF LIFE and for her to feel happy . She didn’t have it for a week and look today , session after session with the guy SHE LOVES FUCKING HER . There are only two guys who have satisfied her in that way .. Obviously her long time ex Sasha and of course , the one and only , the guy she would do all for him , the one and only Top Know aka Dick . And now , Elvis is the 3rd guy that gives her what she really loves , this is incredible sex . 

So , a Masha with a standard guy , criticized . Masha with various partners , criticized . Mission accomplished I guess , 8 years after and the woman always in the center interest . At the same time , in the apartment in Prague her longest stay rival , The Queen , the criticism is about the masturbation and Paul picking his nose … no further comment . 

This is the Masha we like 👍 👌 😜

We don’t like Elvis because he has proven to be toxic. Truthfully, I am not sure what level of aggression he will have to reach in order for Masha to ditch his ass. I have never met the guy and I can tell he is a POS. I love the guests that come around when he is gone.