Masha - 2023 #5

Pete1960

22 ore fa, Slow ha detto:

Da quel poco che riesco a capire è una questione di cocaina ... 

Masha e le sue amiche volevano uscire e lui non le ha lasciate uscire, apparentemente il motivo è che volevano procurarsi della droga (cocaina). Masha e la sua amica risolsero la questione ordinandolo e mentre si stavano vestendo per scendere a prenderlo lui si svegliò e si arrabbiò. Ha incolpato l'amico di Masha di farne parte.

Le buone maniere non sono quelle giuste, ma se questo è il vero motivo sta cercando di tirare fuori Masha e di aiutarla.

Ovviamente questa è solo la mia piccola comprensione della conversazione italiana e potrei sbagliarmi completamente. Se un utente italiano riesce a passare attraverso potrebbe aiutare a capire.

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I only know this , cocaine , the drug of the rich people 😏

The name of the substance was not openly mentioned, but we know that it is not the only one in circulation. There are more or less expensive ones but certainly none are for poor people. In any case, with what she receives from RLC I don't think Masha will have any problems paying it.

sorry, it was actually mentioned at one point in the discussion

8 minutes ago, Machevh said:

The name of the substance was not openly mentioned, but we know that it is not the only one in circulation. There are more or less expensive ones but certainly none are for poor people. In any case, with what she receives from RLC I don't think Masha will have any problems paying it.

We all know the private bathroom in Masha’s room and the private bathroom in B5 , plus the garage in B4 , those , through the years , have always been the places that the members of this forum here “ suspect “ that substances are wondering around let’s say 😊 .

Cocaine was just referred due to the posts that was here in this topic . As far as what has been visible on cameras , whatever we see when they go in the private bathroom and garage , nobody can prove anything and will always remain a speculation 😉😁 . Masha has never been seen out of control or considered junkie or in a bad shape or whatever that can be results of extended drug use . I think all tenants who take substances are very aware that any “ lose of control on cameras “ with extended use will automatically make them lose their “ job “ , plus RLC doesn’t want police issues , i think what we see it is always controllable let’s say . 

For the record , I am a huge anti drug person but 2-3 joints per month , for whoever does , I don’t think it causes any issues , but maybe I am wrong since I don’t do . But friends of mine that do , it is a natural thing nowadays.  

• Upvote 1

SHE’S BACK 😎😋😋 One of the BEST EVER GUESTS seen in ANY apartment , one of Masha’s best friends , the lovely , sweet and stunning Dina is back 😊 WELCOME . 

Maybe that why we had some visits from Alessandro recently .. Dina looks more and more beautiful and fantastic as the years pass by , the woman is PURE BEAUTY … End 😊

• Upvote 2