B2 - General Topic 2023 #15 (September)

8 minutes ago, Mister said:

Leute, was denkt ihr, ist Ulyana die Upgrade-Version von Leora? 

Man kann nicht Äpfel mit Birnen vergleichen ! Die eine hat ihre besten Tage hinter sich obwohl sie alles tut damit das niemand merkt. Die andere schöpft ihr Potential nicht voll aus aber ist wieder auf einem guten Weg dahin wenn Harley und auch Fiora ihr dabei helfen. Leider wird sie in den Villen aller Wahrscheinlichkeit nach keine näheren Kontakte knüpfen können, vielleicht auch nicht wollen, weil sie dort nur als Konkurrentin wahrgenommen wird. 

23 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

if you like milena then you will love esmi she does nothing also 😂

I am one of those who think Milena is OK. But Esmi is way more boring than her. She stayed for a whole YEAR, and she did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, half of the nights she didn't even sleep in the apartment. The fact that RLC has brought her back, to what looks like is going to be another long stay, judging by her luggage, I can't say it's anything but a huge disapointment. Let me put it this way. Between Esmi, and watching Lialia's empty room, I am almost at a point where I prefer the latter. And when you add Nadia as well, Lialia's empty room grows even more interesting in comparison.

😴

• Like 3