Elli & Vencel (2023) #4

happyone

And … At least , it will FINALLY be a spontaneous sexual act and not like a sex date like it has always been , with Elli preparing so as to have sex with Vencel , only that most of the times he finishes and then she would finish herself with a toy .. let’s hope that sex will occur out of nowhere , then we can also see a bit more slowly ans gradually from this amazing girl . 

The guy seems - to his credit - respecting Elli’s wishes and going also slow , no rush or fast moves , Elli like indicating to him what she likes and when and he listens , without pushing .. well done to him on respecting her , when next to him he has one of the biggest temptations , a half naked Elli . 

il y a 53 minutes, a_casual a dit :

Did Elli and Pudge finally break up? They had a discussion 2-3 weeks ago where he told her that it's not ok for her to be talking to other guys. She said something like "You said yourself that you don't want to get married", to which he replied: "That doesn't make it ok for you to talk to other guys, because we're in a long-term relationship." She suddenly got this scared/shocked look on her face, and tried to rationalize it a few times, and then stopped talking after realizing that there's no way to justify her actions.

I always found it strange that the guy spent all that time wearing a posture belt for his back, when the problem is with his belly. Now he substitutes it by laying on his back in a chair while playing video games all day. Who wants to date a couch potato like that? I doubt many women would want a guy like him, especially in this day and age.

Why shouldn't she be allowed, or be justified, to talk to other guys?

Talking to other guys, even being friends with them, is not the same as dating them or having sex with them. Should a girl (or guy) stop talking to all her male (his female) friends & acquaintances?... Sounds very uptight to me...

If Vencel had this kind of jealous reaction: way to go to push his girlfriend away from him. We can see the result now. Though probably the relationship was a sinking ship already...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It takes courage to cheat on your boyfriend in front of cameras... 

I predict new drama when Vencel returns home (and he will definitely return since his things are there).

I guess he knows, he might even know about her and Peater.