Elli & Vencel (2023) #4

happyone

3 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Why is this game playing idiot back? Vencel is not the name on the apartment.

3 hours ago, corvette08 said:

I did see Elli and some other guy, now it's changed back. This is fucked up.

2 hours ago, corvette08 said:

It really said Elli and that guys name and now back to Elli and shit head Vencel.

What are you smoking

Cheech And Chong Weed GIF

38 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Vencel and his idiot companion are back. Now this apartment is dead again.

At least we will find out what’s going to happen , we knew that he comes back , perhaps the theory that they went short holidays is true and Elli really cheated on him absolutely clear on cameras and that’s why she was hesitant all this time that the guy has been there . 

16 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

is that what you've been waiting for ?

well she invited him so the subscribers should get use to this 😂

Honestly .. without watching please don’t format opinions for others  what they should do or not , their decision especially the ones that pay and have an opinion of what they watch . 

15 hours ago, Brokk! said:

If this is "the future" i want to go down. 😆

Well…. IT IS REALLY FEW LIST OF TENANTS ( couples ) THAT HAVE CHEATED PLAIN AND CLEAR ON CAMERAS . I guess you want to see the repeated things that “ angel girl “ Leora does the last 10 years , ignoring the beauty of Ulyana and - in my humble opinion - THE BIG BALLS that Elli showed to everyone that INDEED she has another guy , she invited him in her apartment , they fucked undercover … WHEN SHE COULD JUST DISAPPEAR for all the time Vencel was absent and have an empty apartment …ONLY A TENANT that belongs in the NEW RLC of the 2020s decade perhaps could do - AND SHE DID … She cheated her guy on cameras , end of story .. If this isn’t BIG for you that a tenant did , I don’t know what is … She’s THE FUTURE because NOBODY from the past RLC days would cheat LIVE ON CAMERAS their boyfriend . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1