Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #35

Pete1960

My beloved Carlton football side won a final last night. What a game 96,483 people yelling the loudest game I've ever been to.

The video only 2 minutes, watch a get pumped up. GO BLUES.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

If Leora had a chance with an attractive woman no doubt she'd be an enthusiastic cannibal as much as she loves eating pussy. There have been times she almost dehydrated herself she ate herself so much.

Once again I shoud remind you and your dreams or hallucinations of her eating pussy is nothing more. Perhaps that's why you may fantasize on such occasions Max

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Once again I shoud remind you and your dreams or hallucinations of her eating pussy is nothing more. Perhaps that's why you may fantasize on such occasions Max

My expressed opinion is based on Leora and Malia's relationship going from Malia taking a bath with her panties on with Leora, to massages on backs with panties on, to nude massages, to touching hoo-hoos, to stroking hoo-hoos  to arousing each other and Leora getting wet, to that progressing to them bating each other breaking off and finish on their own side by side, to getting drunk and bating on the couch with Leora having multiple (hard) orgasms, to Malia getting Leora off and Leora enthusiastically bating Malia, which became more and more frequent, progressing to dildos, then dildo penetration, to Leora having her face in Malia's crotch a number of times while Malia had no panties on, to the point a few months before Malia left Leora began tasting her fingers, palm, and Mr. Pink during contact with Malia's wet pussy, Leora carefully watching Malia to make sure she didn't see her do it. Add to that After Malia left Leora bated to a video of a woman cumming in another woman's mouth ending with a strong orgasm.

Not dreams or hallucinations but events seen with forum members eyes that progressed. With the above descriptions of observations of behavioral progression my projections have a basis.

I know you are incapable of seeing my reasoning or admitting, 'oh, you have a point, Max' so I don't expect a positive response.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

My expressed opinion is based on Leora and Malia's relationship going from Malia taking a bath with her panties on with Leora, to massages on backs with panties on, to nude massages, to touching hoo-hoos, to stroking hoo-hoos  to arousing each other and Leora getting wet, to that progressing to them bating each other breaking off and finish on their own side by side, to getting drunk and bating on the couch with Leora having multiple (hard) orgasms, to Malia getting Leora off and Leora enthusiastically bating Malia, which became more and more frequent, progressing to dildos, then dildo penetration, to Leora having her face in Malia's crotch a number of times while Malia had no panties on, to the point a few months before Malia left Leora began tasting her fingers, palm, and Mr. Pink during contact with Malia's wet pussy, Leora carefully watching Malia to make sure she didn't see her do it. Add to that After Malia left Leora bated to a video of a woman cumming in another woman's mouth ending with a strong orgasm.

Not dreams or hallucinations but events seen with forum members eyes that progressed. With the above descriptions of observations of behavioral progression my projections have a basis.

I know you are incapable of seeing my reasoning or admitting, 'oh, you have a point, Max' so I don't expect a positive response.

The main and exclusive  reason that this was happening was simply this 

Make It Rain Money GIF by yvngswag

That  this led to situations that both of them were acting like goofy girls because they were experimenting and didn’t know what reactions their actions would bring , that’s another story .. Obviously , since both were trying to balance the difficult life of having a private life outside of the apartment and their moments inside to relax , feel chilled while next to the other with the adventures their guys at that time were offering , it led to all of those actions you described .. We saw all that but it was just surprised moments resulting after experimenting and - as we saw - the girls would never initiate anything lesbian despite having more than a year doing whatever they were doing .. After  all - as it wasn’t answered 😁😆 - if they have done or whatever they did and can be considered  g/g action , isn’t it automatically cheating their guys ? Or because they are friends doesn’t count ? Isn’t it cheating if a guy has a very good female friend and simply goofs around the same actions like Malia and Leora that EVERYONE would blame him that he cheated on a possible girlfriend that he has ? Why should be difference characterizing for a guy and not for that two girls that were cheating then ( according to what was described ) on cameras towards their guys outside  ? 

Still , there were FEW moments that it was fun to watch like things happening for the very first time as you described . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The main and exclusive  reason that this was happening was simply this 

Make It Rain Money GIF by yvngswag

That  this led to situations that both of them were acting like goofy girls because they were experimenting and didn’t know what reactions their actions would bring , that’s another story .. Obviously , since both were trying to balance the difficult life of having a private life outside of the apartment and I see using it to relax , feel chilled while next to the other with the adventures their guys at that time we’re offering , it led to all of those actions you described .. We saw all that but it was just surprised moments resulting after experimenting and - as we saw - the girls would never initiate anything lesbian despite having more than a year doing whatever they were doing .. After  all - as it wasn’t answered 😁😆 - if they have done or whatever they did and can be considered  g/g action , isn’t it automatically cheating their guys ? Or because they are friends doesn’t count ? Isn’t it cheating if a guy has a very good female friend and simply goofs around the same actions like Malia and Leora that EVERYONE would blame him that he cheated on a possible girlfriend that he has ? Why should be difference characterizing for a guy and not for that two girls that were cheating then ( according to what was described ) on cameras towards that guys ? 

Still , there were FEW moments that it was fun to watch as like things happening for the very first time . 

Yes there were and I miss them.  I enjoyed shy Zena bathing in her PJs, then throwing caution to the wind and going naked in the shower. It's my opinion Leora would have used young Zena as a toy. Loved when she bent over the tub with Zena behind her in the doorway and the look on Zena's face. Remember Zena in the living room when Leora bent over and showed her goods and Zena had a shocked look into Cam 1 ("Gosh, they can see!")

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning GIF

Good morning Good Night 

Excellent Saturday for everyone 

16/09/2023 16/September /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito

• Thanks 3

It was a beautiful night 

Paul Exit went to the gym 

Leora on the phone with dad 

In Leora's room 

Leora In black tights and white bra 

Hot sex with big black Mr 

Licking the big one with juice 

Jumping and at the head of the bed on all fours with the big 

Strong and delicious orgasm with big and red face 

In the bathroom washing the big one in the sink and the kitten in the bathtub 

In bed Leora in panties and white bra and Paul caressing  ass  

Anal and pussy sex With Mr Paul 

Strong and delicious orgasm 

In the bathroom Paul washing Mr Paul and taking a shower sitting down and Leora washing the trigger and ass

Eat 

Go for a walk in the park with Eva 

To sleep 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

C'était une belle nuit 

Paul Exit est allé au gymnase 

Leora au téléphone avec papa 

Dans la chambre de Léora 

Leora en collants noirs et soutien-gorge blanc 

Sexe torride avec un gros monsieur noir 

Lécher le gros avec du jus 

Sautant et en tête de lit à quatre pattes avec le grand 

Orgasme fort et délicieux avec un visage grand et rouge 

Dans la salle de bain, je lave le grand dans le lavabo et le chaton dans la baignoire 

Au lit Leora en culotte et soutien-gorge blanc et Paul caressant le cul  

Sexe anal et chatte avec M. Paul 

Orgasme fort et délicieux 

Dans la salle de bain, Paul lave M. Paul et prend une douche en s'asseyant et Leora lave la gâchette et le cul.

Manger 

Aller se promener dans le parc avec Eva 

Dormir 

bonjour

tu c'est a quelle moment elle fait du anal car je n'ai rien vue de sa  merci d'avance