B1 - General Topic 2023 #20 (September / October)

8 hours ago, Boing said:

Sorry, I saw what happened on the balcony, I connected right when it happened, but I don't have the replay to see the scene better. It seems to me that Sambuka first angrily threw the glass with the cocktail on the ground in the direction of her boyfriend without hitting him, then immediately after her the boy threw the drink that she had in her glass in her face. Or am I wrong? Can anyone who has the replay confirm or contradict me?

I didn't see it myself it was posted at some point the drink was tossed at her by her BF. 

It's not a big deal she'll be laying on her back for someone else in a day or two.  

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, ddhm said:

He will be back as always .. it wasn’t the fore time they were seen arguing in tension .. Sambuka can have always whoever she wants , this is let’s say the more official lover .. don’t be surprised if she brings someone else either today or in the next 1-2 days just to release her anger before seeing him paying a visit ( bold guy ) once again . 

I guess we will have to wait to see if he will show up again at B1 or any other Barcelona apartments.

• Confused 1

Who knows if this departure was expected or it depends on what happened the other evening in B2.
In any case, I'm sorry - another person providing interesting content leaving.
At this point a question arises spontaneously: when will Shantal leave?

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Don't think so. Radi lives in town. She will only take a few days to bring all her belongings. 😁

I am not interested to see  Radi again, we saw her during a year already it's enough for me and she is not really my type of girl

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Boing said:

Who knows if this departure was expected or it depends on what happened the other evening in B2.
In any case, I'm sorry - another person providing interesting content leaving.
At this point a question arises spontaneously: when will Shantal leave?

She was already packing some of her stuff last week or so

• Thanks 1