Martina & Alberto - 2023 #8

Noldus

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

Martina has been sleeping for about 6 hours. She's gonna have to pee soon.

The bathroom has no contact at all with where they are as being en suite .. still , maybe she wants to come and watch the Sunday morning church ceremony on TV ๐Ÿ™

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Alberto was great but the girl didnโ€™t help him .. She definitely enjoyed and I think Alberto might be disappointed that he didnโ€™t cum ( however I donโ€™t think he will feel bad if he thinks of his performance ) .ย 
ย 

I would like to see this girl again , the apartment just for them and no sound limits or closed doors or limited apartment locations to fuck , still , that was a unique and historical night for this apartment and one for the top of the archives to be mentioned .ย 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Alberto was great but the girl didnโ€™t help him .. She definitely enjoyed and I think Alberto might be disappointed that he didnโ€™t cum ( however I donโ€™t thingriwk he will feel bad if he thinks of his performance ) .ย 
ย 

I would like to see this girl again , the apartment just for them and no sound limits or closed doors or limited apartment locations to fuck , still , that was a unique and historical night for this apartment and one for the top of the archives to be mentioned .ย 

I'm pretty sure that with more familiarity she would become far less inhibited and open up to taking more of the initiative. These things take time to grow. As for Martina she's almost certainly aware that it might happen and wouldn't have a leg to stand on if she didn't approve, anyway! She may even have taken a sleeping pill for all we know...