Martina & Alberto - 2023 #8

Noldus

il y a 2 minutes, philo a dit :

I agree with all of the accolades for Alberto. As a one time critic of his capabilities, he has redeemed himself big time. The only thing that he might had done to improve this session, is if he had fucked the guest in the bed next to Martina while she slept. Something about Karma.

Let's see if she dares the scene of the deceived woman.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

There's a better one out there when Bogdan shagged Masha.  :biggrin:

When did this happen???????

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think Martina knew exactly of what was going to happen .. plus , I don’t think she never woke up when taco was barking while they were in the kitchen earlier and before they isolate to the rooms ( Alberto and guest girl in the LR , second guest girl in the guests room ) 

Let’s see what more we will be seeing or this was ONE BIG GRAND FINALE FOR THIS LEGENDARY ( to be ) apartment .

Martina should have shown more respect towards Alberto & offered him the bedroom.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

When did this happen???????

Quite awhile ago.  I tried to download it but I got so bombarded with pop-ups making it impossible to get.  It was from back in the early days of RLC, I bet Nelly doesn't know of that one.   If I can remember the website I seen it on I'll try getting it again or get the gif image of it if possible.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Alberto closed the door to the living room. When Martina sees this, she will know that he is claiming his privacy and re-claiming his autonomy.

Is it possible that you are exaggerating the whole thing a bit? Martina and Alberto are no longer a couple. As I understand the whole situation, Martina will probably be happy for Alberto. 

BTW, If the rumors are true, Martina has already had a new relationship. No idea if this is true, but maybe we'll see something of that in RLC soon, too. 

• Upvote 1