Martina & Alberto - 2023 #8

Noldus

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Is it possible that you are exaggerating the whole thing a bit? Martina and Alberto are no longer a couple. As I understand the whole situation, Martina will probably be happy for Alberto. 

BTW, If the rumors are true, Martina has already had a new relationship. No idea if this is true, but maybe we'll see something of that in RLC soon, too. 

Really, she's in a relationship? Her and Alberto banged in the Hall less than 24 hours pryor to Alberto began banging this new emo girl....

20 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Is it possible that you are exaggerating the whole thing a bit? Martina and Alberto are no longer a couple. As I understand the whole situation, Martina will probably be happy for Alberto. 

BTW, If the rumors are true, Martina has already had a new relationship. No idea if this is true, but maybe we'll see something of that in RLC soon, too. 

Please tell us exactly what I exaggerated?

23 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Going to be hard to see since both are likely leaving RLC.

• Sad 1