Martina & Alberto - 2023 #8

Noldus

1 minute ago, Adalbert said:

Sure we are happy for him and I hope it will last for a long time. If it is an excellence choice or not only the girl and Alberto know but might be the best Alberto currently can get 😏.

The way I have seen engaging with talks , chemistry , laughs , vibes , smiles , I see that Alberto and guest girl will continue for sure at least meeting one another . It was warm after finishing with kisses and hugs and goofy behaviors and reactions , in my book , these two are great with one another ,no guilts , feeling bad or wondering . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Sure we are happy for him and I hope it will last for a long time. If it is an excellence choice or not only the girl and Alberto know but might be the best Alberto currently can get 😏.

And you underestimate a lot Alberto in my humble opinion .. The only thing I will always blame him will be that he wasn’t more social and that for a long time he seemed like having abandoned himself ( playing games ,  it so much satisfying Martina and her needs , not hugs and kisses when she was showing that she wanted ) , THE BIGGEST MISTAKE that instead of bring Martina in her senses that she was fucking a married woman , talk to her and make her see clear , he even allowed his “ whatever FWB or open relationship girlfriend “ to fuck a married woman on his own ( shared ) bed , in his own ( shared ) bedroom , WHEN , he was just next door and playing PlayStation . I believe that the time between Martina and Nelly sealed the termination of any possible romance for Martina and Alberto’s relationship and ultimately was the cause that it ended .

• Upvote 1

Now that I have re-watched the replay, I think that I would prefer to fuck the Sister Girl rather than Martina if given the opportunity. Martina llikes to be fucked like another woman would fuck her..she likes somewhere to do some hard rubbing with her clit. Sister Girl seemed to just iike to be fucked. LOL

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

This guy is so afraid that someone else's opinion is going to reveal the shallow nature of his own thinking, that he creates statements that no one has made (that Martina has negative feelings), then he argues with his own statement. 

Bitching again Philo if you don't like his posts move past him or mute him 

Just now, ddhm said:

And you underestimate a lot Alberto in my humble opinion .. The only thing I will always blame him will be that he wasn’t more social and that for a long time he seemed like having abandoned himself ( playing games ,  it so much satisfying Martina and her needs , not hugs and kisses when she was showing that she wanted ) , THE BIGGEST MISTAKE that instead of bring Martina in her senses that she was fucking a married woman , talk to her and make her see clear , he even allowed his “ whatever FWB or open relationship girlfriend “ to fuck a married woman on his own ( shared ) bed , in his own ( shared ) bedroom , WHEN , he was just next door and playing PlayStation . I believe that the time between Martina and Nelly sealed the termination of any possible romance for Martina and Alberto’s relationship and ultimately was the cause that it ended .

Exactly this posts and some other  I have in mind when I read now your praise for Alberto now. 

She is also inked like Alberto that might be one point for a relationship and she looks pretty young.