Martina & Alberto - 2023 #8

Noldus

This guy is so afraid that someone else's opinion is going to reveal the shallow nature of his own thinking, that he creates statements that no one has made (that Martina has negative feelings), then he argues with his own statement. 

• Confused 4

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Going to be hard to see since both are likely leaving RLC.

I can only say that I would like to watch an apartment with Martina and her new relationship, if there is one. Ultimately, however, I also hope that RLC will find a few new and, above all, younger residents. 

At the moment, I'm only using the remaining time of my expiring subscription. Even though the last week in this apartnment were quite interesting, the trend in RLC in general is currently really sobering. More and more of the people I enjoyed watching (e.g. the couples from B5) left and were replaced by far less interesting people. RLC also suffers from overageing and there are to many do nothing and empty places in GoV. 

32 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Martina is really going out her way not to go in that living room or to even look at her, and that smile really says boy you really had to lower your standards

Yes might be that the girl fits better to him, who knows....You can not argue about taste.

• Upvote 1

I read strange things here, why would a cheerful alive girl be any less than someone who walks through the house like a robot and is mainly busy with her own friends  ?

This girl set Alberto on fire again and that's something Martina hasn't done in a long time. I assume Martina is aware of what happened and it is good that Alberto had this positive experience.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1