Martina & Alberto - 2023 #8

Noldus

I think everyone forgets and CAN NOT come in the situation of this girl - DESPITE NOT SHOWING TO HER CREDIT when so many camera angles record her facial expressions and even more her comments - KNOWING that she was being fucked for nearly 2 hours in the LR of a place with cameras and I believe even more importantly , just next hall room , the EX GIRLFRIEND of the guy who was making sex to her , A GIRL HE SHARED LIFE AND MOMENTS for perhaps a decade in total and nearly 7 years on cameras and in this very apartment , in this very room , ultimately when the guy who was having sex with her just nearly 24 hours earlier was fucking this specific and special , most important woman he has met in his life ,  when she was just sleeping and resting .

This girl has MY TOTAL RESPECT because she didn’t back off , she was offered pleasure and this tells me JUST ONE  MAJOR THING ( amongst others ) , that she REAAAAAAAAALY likes Alberto . And cameras or not in few days or weeks , this girl will be a GREAT friend in all terms for Alberto and she will play a major fact in his transition to the new life . Seeing this girl I will say “ WHAT AN EXCELLENT CHOICE “ or simply , life gave back to Alberto on being such a great person towards the wild and unpredictable Martina over the years . Fans of this apartment and its tenants should feel happy for him . 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

I'm trying to think of the last fuck that I saw on RLC that was better than what Alberto put down in the past 24-36 hours. Has he joined a rather small selection of men who have distinguished themselves by fucking on RLC? For a male to achieve that status is a rather difficult given the classic performances by many of the women. But can we think of Alberto being in the same league with Top Knot, Hakeem, Sasha (before Top Knot) and Dylan? LOL

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

In the 6 1/2 years they've been on RLC this is the first time Alberto has fucked a girl with such vigor.  Even Martina never got that type of fucking from Alberto her whole time on RLC.

When you know you can have it all the time , it triggers other senses in your mind .. Only Dasha and Sasha of the ones we currently have in the roster are DEFINITELY AND FOR SURE a category of their own , THE SEX THESE TWO HAVE after so many years together , it is a matter of study in how they can be so passionate like it is their first time . 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think everyone forgets and CAN NOT come in the situation of this girl - DESPITE NOT SHOWING TO HER CREDIT when so many camera angles record her facial expressions and even more her comments - KNOWING that she was being fucked for nearly 2 hours in the LR of a place with cameras and I believe even more importantly , just next hall room , the EX GIRLFRIEND of the guy who was making sex to her , A GIRL HE SHARED LIFE AND MOMENTS for perhaps a decade in total and nearly 7 years on cameras and in this very apartment , in this very room , ultimately when the guy who was having sex with her just nearly 24 hours earlier was fucking this specific and special , most important woman he has met in his life ,  when she was just sleeping and resting .

This girl has MY TOTAL RESPECT because she didn’t back off , she was offered pleasure and this tells me JUST ONE  MAJOR THING ( amongst others ) , that she REAAAAAAAAALY likes Alberto . And cameras or not in few days or weeks , this girl will be a GREAT friend in all terms for Alberto and she will play a major fact in his transition to the new life . Seeing this girl I will say “ WHAT AN EXCELLENT CHOICE “ or simply , life gave back to Alberto on being such a great person towards the wild and unpredictable Martina over the years . Fans of this apartment and its tenants should feel happy for him . 

Sure we are happy for him and I hope it will last for a long time. If it is an excellence choice or not only the girl and Alberto know but might be the best Alberto currently can get 😏.