Martina & Alberto - 2023 #8

Noldus

4 minutes ago, RoccoBT said:

Really, she's in a relationship? Her and Alberto banged in the Hall less than 24 hours pryor to Alberto began banging this new emo girl....

I have no idea, but only reflect what I have read here. However, it is important to note that not every relationship today is monogamous. 

Aynway, My point was to make something else clear. The senario that some people are making here, of a Martina who has a negative attitude towards the event between Alberto and the guest girl, only fits if Martina is still romantically interested in Alberto. I do not believe this to be the case. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Alberto went all of his way not to take a shower because he wanted Martina to smell that sex and sweat smell

Yes, he put the soiled laundry in the washing machine but he did not turn it on. I'm sure the kitchen smells too. LOL

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I have no idea, but only reflect what I have read here. However, it is important to note that not every relationship today is monogamous. 

Aynway, My point was to make something else clear. The senario that some people are making here, of a Martina who has a negative attitude towards the event between Alberto and the guest girl, only fits if Martina is still romantically interested in Alberto. I do not believe this to be the case. 

I guess you didn't see them fuck a few hours before.

This is RLC. Nothing here is real life. Everything is scripted. This opens it up for speculation and that is what is happening now. Carry on with all likely scenarios because that is the purpose of the script and to get everyone's attention. It definitely worked as seen by all the comments. The only thing real is the script - 🤣.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Is it possible that you are exaggerating the whole thing a bit? Martina and Alberto are no longer a couple. As I understand the whole situation, Martina will probably be happy for Alberto. 

BTW, If the rumors are true, Martina has already had a new relationship. No idea if this is true, but maybe we'll see something of that in RLC soon, too. 

Philo lives in a fantasy world, he always exaggerates everything

Most likely both Martina and Alberto have mixed feelings about what is happening. I have talked to swingers who admit they have mixed feelings when the see their partner with another person. They say that the sexual passion overrides any negative feelings.

• Haha 1

For the newbies here...I have a contingent of paid trolls who come out whenever I post. You will soon be able to identify who they are if you keep up. They read from a script but can't ever answer the questions that I pose to them.....like "Give an example". 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I see that when Martina entered the living room, she and the girl did not make eye contact. If Martina was so happy for them, she could have greeted them with a "good morning".

What did you expect. Martina hugs both of them and they go celebrate the event together? 😂The point is that if Alberto was still with Martina in a romantic relationship, and there would be jealousy, the reaction would be different than just politely withdraw and let them have their privacy.

Of course, it is likely that everything is more complicated, and even in a relationship that has ended, emotions are still there. Nevertheless, it is likely that Martina does not feel negatively for Alberto because of this event. My goodness, even when they were a couple, Martina had sexual events away from the relationship. 

• Upvote 1