Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #36

Pete1960

I know this .. it is one more Saturday evening of the TOTAL ZERO in beautiful Prague , with the same program of high prime time in Europe because this is what apartment offers for the rest of things .. special dedicated once again 

Of course antisocial people don’t care on that , top cameras achieved then and vanity satisfaction  😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I know this .. it is one more Saturday evening of the TOTAL ZERO in beautiful Prague

Agree. Although I hate setting foot in cities due to the crowds, public transportation, traffic, not to mention the buildings occupying every square inch of space, and the fact I personally am not about to go to an opera or art gallery and no interest in high society we have friends. But Leora and Paul are life long apartment/city dwellers.  It's a normal surrounding for them. Yet aside from going out in the city for a few hours live like hermits.

Note to Paul:  Take Leora on a get-a-way somewhere not in Prague.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Agree. Although I hate setting foot in cities due to the crowds, public transportation, traffic, not to mention the buildings occupying every square inch of space, and the fact I personally am not about to go to an opera or art gallery and no interest in high society we have friends. But Leora and Paul are life long apartment/city dwellers.  It's a normal surrounding for them. Yet aside from going out in the city for a few hours live like hermits.

Note to Paul:  Take Leora on a get-a-way somewhere not in Prague.

We can discuss ALL about Prague if we ever meet in person 😇 .The possibilities that this incredible city offers are endless . Don’t tell me that Leora and Paul can’t make a nice Saturday out ( ONE , JUST ONE in 1,5 years ) but in the contrary , as good friend Stone Cold says , SAME SHIT DIFFERENT DAY .. Paul on the chair he likes more than his girlfriend and Leora exposing herself on the camera that she likes more than her boyfriend . Just as simple as that. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Paul on the chair he likes more than his girlfriend and Leora exposing herself on the camera that she likes more than her boyfriend . Just as simple as that. 

Succinctly stated.  Nothing more to state other than to keep the forum open for others' comments.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I'm starting to wonder if Leora had ever thought to become part of the Management team or ownership of RLC. If there were opportunity there she would do well in a support/training role with the experience she has. Maybe even an HR position. Just a thought.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I'm starting to wonder if Leora had ever thought to become part of the Management team or ownership of RLC. If there were opportunity there she would do well in a support/training role with the experience she has. Maybe even an HR position. Just a thought.

They'll probably give her some shares as a retirement gift in thirty years or so 😆 🤣 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Nice idea but I doubt the owners of RLC would want to share power or profits not absolutely required

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Nice idea but I doubt the owners of RLC would want to share power or profits not absolutely required

How do we know that? This form of entertainment seems to have a few issues. Who better than it's flagship star to help make things go in a better direction? Imagine Leora deciding which girls get in and which don't? OFC she would have to fire Paul immediately. 🤣

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

How do we know that? This form of entertainment seems to have a few issues. Who better than it's flagship star to help make things go in a better direction? Imagine Leora deciding which girls get in and which don't? OFC she would have to fire Paul immediately. 🤣

Yeah she'd be a good chooser for sure. But the company has someone doing it that wouldn't want to give the job away. Human nature.