Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #36

Pete1960

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

OBSERVATION:  The past few weeks, Leora has been wearing less make-up (and no nail polish).  For those die-hard Leora fans,....why?  Poor Prague economy...inflation...living on a tight budget....saving for a we-vibe ?

She’s spending it to open her own beauty salon … Or maybe when she’s out , she’s helping  in the process of the place she’s gonna have to be fixed and she doesn’t want to ruin her nails and the mascara .. Hmm.. 

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

I'm starting to wonder if Leora had ever thought to become part of the Management team or ownership of RLC. If there were opportunity there she would do well in a support/training role with the experience she has. Maybe even an HR position. Just a thought.

It is the same as we have been saying for years for Masha , in fact , RLC should continue business by having their superstars retired and continue in the same field . Masha in Italy hub , Leora in Czech Republic hub and - as it currently shows - Nelly and Bogdan in Barcelona . I can’t think of more experts than them and the transition and continuation will always be guaranteed in high levels . 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Howard said:

OBSERVATION:  The past few weeks, Leora has been wearing less make-up (and no nail polish).  For those die-hard Leora fans,....why?  Poor Prague economy...inflation...living on a tight budget....saving for a we-vibe ?

Personally a turn off. She's a plain Jane without make up. Now with make up and her hair done and full she's a capital B-A-B-E.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

28 minutes ago, Howard said:

Umm.... I wonder if RLC matches her 401K contributions?!   Bahaha.... (if you know, you know).

@Noldus May be able to better tell us but she is one of if not the longest serving tenant,so yea,i'm sure they match her contributions 😄