Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #37

Pete1960

Good morning Good Night 

Excellent Saturday for everyone with family and friends 

30/09/2023 30/September /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

She will blow him any time, any place. She continues to thirst for his affection and will anything for it, yet she hasn't realized he rarely reciprocates and isn't about to change his behavior after 10..11..12+ years together.. 

ahh come on , he is THE LOVE OF HER LIFE so she’s happy and fine WITH ANYTHING that goes on , SHE ENJOYS ALL that she shares with this guy , it is SO OBVIOUS … 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Looks like Leora is going to let the Barca Women win the night

The Barca Women would not have to be anything special to beat Leora nowadays unfortunately. If she was matched against herself over the past years she would be an also ran on her present form.

Where has the excitement and enthusiasm gone? Gone are the days of sexy dancing, long teases prior to a good bate, and different venues ie Kitchen, Balcony, she is now just a lingerie model with a repetitious predictable repertoire....A pity!!

She had the opportunity to produce something special on Thursday, some new lingerie, Paul at the gym, so she chooses the worst position possible apart from under the duvet...Camera 3 with her face obscured, why on earth didn't she utilise camera 3 along the back wall where she could have been viewed from all angles with a superb view on 3.

It's also noticed that wheras on the balcony for the previous three years she smilingly acknowledged either a real or fantasy neighbour ( the latter I suspected )watching her alone or with Malia, but since the return of Paul the "neighbour" is non existent....Pity, as whether real or false it added to the mystique surrounding her.   

No ! She still has a good body but through her own choices is becoming a rapidly fading star who doesn't make the effort any longer, just enough scraps to appease her loyal fans and keep the cash registers ringing. 

I don't expect everyone to agree with me, it is merely my own opinion.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

ahh come on , he is THE LOVE OF HER LIFE so she’s happy and fine WITH ANYTHING that goes on , SHE ENJOYS ALL that she shares with this guy , it is SO OBVIOUS … 

Sure it's her big love when she doesn't know anything else, I mean RLC is an open prison, no social environment, no friends or visitors except the guys... Sure they go out but that's about it.

Regards

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mister said:

Sure it's her big love when she doesn't know anything else, I mean RLC is an open prison, no social environment, no friends or visitors except the guys... Sure they go out but that's about it.

Regards

The only time Leora & Paul leave the apartment is for shopping purposes or taking the dog out. They are the worst couple that don't have a social life where they mingle with others. They never have anyone over to the apartment to socialize with. The odd time Dennis's ass shows up at the door where they have to feed him and give him a place to sleep for a night or two and then he's off like a jewish foreskin.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

42 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only time Leora & Paul leave the apartment is for shopping purposes or taking the dog out. They are the worst couple that don't have a social life where they mingle with others. They never have anyone over to the apartment to socialize with. The odd time Dennis's ass shows up at the door where they have to feed him and give him a place to sleep for a night or two and then he's off like a jewish foreskin.

Jewish foreskin I'll remember that

il y a 10 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Paul au lit, dormant avec deux filles, Leora Eva 

D'abord il dormait dans la chambre de Malia puis il est allé vers le canapé du salon et maintenant au lit il ne lui reste plus qu'à dormir dans la baignoire, la cuisine et le balcon et les toilettes

Bonjour Pulo ;

C'est ce que j’étais en train de penser , combien de fois il va changer de place pour dormir,li ne sera jamais ou il va ?

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I should make a club of people supporting my theory that these two HAVE ZERO FRIENDS 😁 . But they will come the people who say that they are just ANTISOCIAL and that I am talking BULLSHIT 😂🤣 they just have really lots of friends outside but it is THEIR CHOICE not to be on cameras 😂🤣 .. 

They are for sure two people to study , two isolated individuals that WHEN THEY MAKE IT AWAY OFF THE CAMERAS , I wonder how they will manage to keep on the same rhythm of life ( especially the woman known as Leora ) and that all the VIRTUAL friends will be gone , with who they will talk , invite in their off cameras apartment , how they will be making it possible to spend nights and evenings at other places or have guests over when THEY HAVE NEVER done it nearly in their middle thirties .. oh well , they have SO MUCH to share as do together that their time won’t be even so much to think such “ simple and easy “ human behaviors and actions 😂🤣

• Confused 2