Martina & Alberto - 2023 #9

Noldus

1 hour ago, DWI said:

You are so right about Dick and Jane. Their apartment was a constant daily watch as we never knew what to expect. They were constantly looking to seduce their young women friends who lived on and off with them...with eventual sexual success. Lots of erotic moments and very sexy teasing by the younger women. Jane was a great bisexual woman and Dick was, well, a perfect name for him. To fantasize about M&A following in Dick and Jane's footsteps is almost to hard to imagine...but, it would certainly put M&A back on top.

I also agree about Dick and Jane as legends! Don't forget that when Dick was formerly known as "Top KnoT", he started the disruption that has led to the present configuration of RLC apartments. I believe that his legendary fuck on Masha led to Shasha's "breakdown"... which led to him leaving with Dasha...which led to.etc. etc.  

12 minutes ago, backrat said:

Martina is almost like a distraction, but I think she hangs around cause Alberto  fucks her blind. She cant get that with her girlfriend.

😄Come on, you don't believe that yourself...😄

41 minutes ago, backrat said:

Martina is almost like a distraction, but I think she hangs around cause Alberto  fucks her blind. She cant get that with her girlfriend.

Obviously you didn't see any of the many hour-long fuck nights between Martina and Nelly, otherwise you wouldn't be writing such nonsense. Martina is a lesbian and loves hot pussies. No boring men.

Ha Ha Ha.  Wait until Alberto's new girlfriend meets the REAL Alberto. The stay at home Alberto. No movies, no restaurants, no long walks along the beach. The young girl is going to want to do things, be active, on the go. All Alberto will do is clean, cook, and pull his dick out to be serviced. Then she will meet the 20 minute, pop your load on the bed sheets, clean up your dick, pull up your pants, out the room .... Alberto.   

• Haha 4

On 9/26/2023 at 7:01 AM, chuck206 said:

I was thinking the same thing. Kinda young.... maybe not out of her teens yet. 18-19? maybe 20?  Alberto is what ..... 30-35? Also, Alberto did not use a condom, and she didn't request or insist on one being used.  He's stupid. She's stupid. They might be great for one another, despite the age difference. 

13 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Alberto is 32.

They complement each other well, I was surprised to learn that she is actually 30 years old. I thought she was in her teens too 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Ha ha ha. Wacht tot Alberto's nieuwe vriendin de ECHTE Alberto ontmoet. Het thuisblijven Alberto. Geen films, geen restaurants, geen lange wandelingen langs het strand. Het jonge meisje zal dingen willen doen, actief willen zijn, onderweg. Het enige wat Alberto zal doen is schoonmaken, koken en zijn lul eruit trekken om te worden onderhouden. Dan zal ze de 20 minuten halen, je lading op de lakens leggen, je lul opruimen, je broek optrekken, de kamer uit .... Alberto.   

Waarom wilde Alberto niet op stap met M? Ik denk dat het was omdat A zich niet goed voelde in de lesbische  en homo wereld van M. We zullen het misschien niet meer weten, maar er zou wel eens een heel andere A kunnen te zien zijn.

30 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They complement each other well, I was surprised to learn that she is actually 30 years old. I thought she was in her teens too 🙂

Yo Noldus, how's everything? I was wondering how you found out this "girl" is 30? She seems like a teenager as I'm pretty sure most of us thought. She acts kinda like a high schooler. I know, I remember how I acted in high school. I would have never hooked up with Alberto. Under any circumstance however!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Waarom wilde Alberto niet op stap met M? Ik denk dat het was omdat A zich niet goed voelde in de lesbische  en homo wereld van M. We zullen het misschien niet meer weten, maar er zou wel eens een heel andere A kunnen te zien zijn.

Alberto rarely ever goes out anywhere with Martina.