Linda & Tibor (2023) #5

Pete1960

13 minutes ago, Turm said:

Wonder if Tibor is going to start selling T-shirts

They should create a T-shirt molded to her big tits with a picture of her naked tits. Then we can frame it and mount in on the wall. Good for memories or should I say mammaries - 😈.

Sexy Shirts Women Big Breast | Big Breasts Tight Shirt | Breasts Showing  Breasts - 3d - Aliexpress

• Haha 1

I love Linda in a t-shirt and braless, but some of the t-shirts she has are too big. No, she needs to wear a really small one and cut it right in the middle so you see plenty of underboob. All she needs to do is go out of the apartment and chase some 8-year-old a block or two, tackle him and take his shirt. If she puts in on in front of him he won't tell his parents.

• Haha 2

On 10/23/2023 at 4:17 PM, jugghead said:

I love Linda in a t-shirt and braless, but some of the t-shirts she has are too big. No, she needs to wear a really small one and cut it right in the middle so you see plenty of underboob. All she needs to do is go out of the apartment and chase some 8-year-old a block or two, tackle him and take his shirt. If she puts in on in front of him he won't tell his parents.

Did you just give us too much information?  Are you the 8 year old?! 🤣

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, J0kk3r said:

Well if anyone ever doubted who's got the pants on in this relationship...even when she is nude 😇

No. It is a dance. They are a solid couple, make no mistake. They love each other so much that they are both willing to balance the relationship.

When it became apparent that they would be here to stay, I saw some of the looks Linda gave Tibor. She was making fun of her celebrity. She has certain powers and he has some too. I've said what I had to say before.

Need to be positive. It is all in Linda's hands how it plays out. Hopefully T-bone will help it. I think he already has.

• Like 1

After some smiles and a blowjob from Linda , didn’t catch what happened only to catch and watch Linda in tears and lights on in front of Tibor .. it all looks like a personal fear  incident ( pff , need to catch the replay , so weird 😔😔

• Confused 1