Martina & Alberto - 2023 #10

Noldus

7 minutes ago, backrat said:

that may be so, but even Taco, knows something is up. I think this drama will linger for a spell, until one-day. It will just blow up. and not to the benefit of the subscribers. Who should be the beneficiaries of everything, since we are paying for the content, this will not end well at all.

One should not forget that real life also includes drama. A film without it is boring. This is the one reason the apartment is currently so popular. I have to say that I also prefer to see a harmonious life but it is what it is.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, MGB said:

House/Flat buying there is no way of knowing this by just viewing the cameras. She did show a video of a flat but it looked fully furnished, which is unusual in Europe, when I have moved, the new flat is empty, no kitchen (sink, counter tops, cooker etc), no lights, one didn’t have light switches just bare wires coming out of the wall. There also seems no sign of moving, decorating etc. I wait out on this one.

At the moment I see a very happy couple who care for each other and long may it stay so, but have an open relationship that is hard fathom sometimes.

Could it be she is renting a room? 

43 minutes ago, MGB said:

I don’t post often, too many opinions based on non-observed or incorrectly observed facts, story tellers, speculations, short memories, people’s expectations based on their cultural background and trolls for my liking. What is the truth is there somewhere but mixed with the above it is hard to tell what is fact and which is fiction. Saying that I am writing to put forward my views based on being a long-time member of CC and RLC.

This is a well-done well-reasoned post.

The only part that is hard to swallow is the idea that Martina was becoming upset/frustrated that Alberto was not out getting side-pussy in honor of their open relationship.  It’s possible of course but I am skeptical.  I have no experience in open relationships but can imagine if only one half of the relationship has side action, it could create resentment.  But I don’t believe we ever saw this with Alberto.  

Of course she seems happy that Alberto found someone to fuck … but I contend what we see is a relieved Martina … a Martina that is not into Alberto as much as he is into her … knowing now that her very close friend is moving beyond having romantic attraction to her.

Time will tell if we see them move out and stop living together.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MGB said:

Lors de l'achat d'une maison ou d'un appartement, il n'y a aucun moyen de le savoir en regardant simplement les caméras. Elle a montré une vidéo d'un appartement mais il avait l'air entièrement meublé, ce qui est inhabituel en Europe, quand j'ai déménagé, le nouvel appartement est vide, pas de cuisine (évier, comptoirs, cuisinière, etc.), pas de lumière, il n'y en a pas une. avoir des interrupteurs juste des fils nus sortant du mur. Il ne semble également aucun signe de déménagement, de décoration, etc. J'attends celui-ci.

Par exemple en France, il y a 2 types de bail, meublé et logement nu. A Barcelone, il y a beaucoup d'apprt à louer pour les vacanciers en été qui sont meublés. Donc il en existe beaucoup plus que ce que vous pensez. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

Yes, JenniferMom (and thanks for the welcome, a few pages back), she appears to be up to this point. Just a "bit of fluff" for Alberto for physical purposes only. It's just my opinion but I think Alberto was left somewhat mentally scarred after finding out about Martina's lesbian partners , maybe losing confidence in himself that she would choose to do that over and in addition to his relationship with her. I think that was the first brick in the wall, as they say. And I'm sure Martina was (and probably still is) just as confused about who she is and what she wants. 
So, yes, Juliet might be just a sexual confidence builder for Alberto, right now. Nothing more, I believe.  Not as long as he has that ache in his heart for Martina and they way things used to be. You can see it on his face when they are together, at times.

What else would she be but a fuck buddy,  they couldn't fall in love in a week, could they?

• Haha 1

For all of those who feel Martina and Alberto started with a committed loving but open relationship … not just FWB but in the early days they both were in this for the long term … WHAT HAPPENED?

They both have their side action now, they both seem into each other as evidence of them making love a few days ago.  Martina’s biggest issue with Alberto has been resolved … I think we can safely say he is no longer a ni ni.  It’s clear there are a lot more Alberto fans here today than there were in the ni ni days when he played video games all day.  Both Martina and Alberto are making a better life for themselves.  We are happy for them right?

So what the fuck?  Why are they splitting up?  I’m interested in hearing others thoughts.  You all know what I think.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

For all of those who feel Martina and Alberto started with a committed loving but open relationship … not just FWB but in the early days they both were in this for the long term … WHAT HAPPENED?

They both have their side action now, they both seem into each other as evidence of them making love a few days ago.  Martina’s biggest issue with Alberto has been resolved … I think we can safely say he is no longer a ni ni.  It’s clear there are a lot more Alberto fans here today than there were in the ni ni days when he played video games all day.  Both Martina and Alberto are making a better life for themselves.  We are happy for them right?

So what the fuck?  Why are they splitting up?  I’m interested in hearing others thoughts.  You all know what I think.

The whatever relationship simply completed its circle , there are few things that keep them close and more they suggest it isn’t going anywhere anymore . The RLC shelter is soon to be over , what better period than this one to part ways for a possible better individual future ? 

I will certainly agree with an opinion posted that it is very possible when both will make their experiences in life apart from each other , without sharing or living together , that the time comes that they will feel that EACH ONE is THE ONE FOR the other and might reunite . Hopefully it won’t be on cameras 😁 , but life is strange .

The friendship and respecting love exists , plenty feelings in my opinion . But emotional love in terms of being a couple , this has ended since Martina got messed with Nelly ( mainly ) , that’s what I think . I believe Alberto really stepped back many times and put his pride aside so Martina is happy and satisfied . Of course Martina never asked for it but Alberto did it so easily because he really likes this woman . It is the best time for both of them and I think they show a great maturity of what need to be done , in comparison to other couples we see online . BUT .. the 27th September became 1st or 2nd October , nevertheless , both on cameras and apartment  online .. The same script we saw recently with Linda and Tibor .. and they are still there 😆