Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #41

Pete1960

18 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

(seems that Paul may have woke up)

he did lol

years ago, damn how time flies

years ago she would "rub one out" on the couch while he was at the computer a few feet away. apt. before this one.

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

She must be really proud of herself to service and swallow her man's cum on demand - such an obedient slave woman to Paul. He treats her so well in appreciation - 🤣.

The fact that there are people watching the sex sessions between Leora and Paul is beyond my understanding .. the fact that they NEVER EVER reach the top replay cameras while Leora ( STILL ) with her masturbation sessions achieves this , I think it says a lot what people like and want to watch in this apartment . 

Overall , if people here are PLEASED watching Leora and Paul having “ sex “ , then , I am sorry , something is wrong with the pleasure that these people have enjoyed in their lives from wives , girlfriends , sex lovers , one night  stands  , whoever , whatever .. As always a personal opinion of course,  but really , the sex performances  of this couple is  the perfect example of “ WHAT NOT TO DO “ as a man with a woman ( EXCEPT OF COURSE BEING THE BOSS AND COMMANDING YOUR OTHER HALF TO BLOWJOB YOU AND SWALLOW - apart from the fact of course that NOTHING ELSE in terms of sex these two have - ) . 

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

She must be really proud of herself to service and swallow her man's cum on demand - such an obedient slave woman to Paul. He treats her so well in appreciation - 🤣.

Don't know why she does, there's no health benefit of swallowing cum.  :biggrin:

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The fact that there are people watching the sex sessions between Leora and Paul is beyond my understanding

I think after all these years she has be come their friend. The more lonely they are the more important she became. She fills an empty space in their lives. After the years and events I've watched her do she is almost known to me (one way of course). I just realize she is entertainment and she is compensated for allowing us to watch.

That's my opinion.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

The fact that there are people watching the sex sessions between Leora and Paul is beyond my understanding .. the fact that they NEVER EVER reach the top replay cameras while Leora ( STILL ) with her masturbation sessions achieves this , I think it says a lot what people like and want to watch in this apartment . 

Overall , if people here are PLEASED watching Leora and Paul having “ sex “ , then , I am sorry , something is wrong with the pleasure that these people have enjoyed in their lives from wives , girlfriends , sex lovers , one night  stands  , whoever , whatever .. As always a personal opinion of course,  but really , the sex performances  of this couple is  the perfect example of “ WHAT NOT TO DO “ as a man with a woman ( EXCEPT OF COURSE BEING THE BOSS AND COMMANDING YOUR OTHER HALF TO BLOWJOB YOU AND SWALLOW - apart from the fact of course that NOTHING ELSE in terms of sex these two have - ) . 

I have been going back looking at some saved videos and most of the ones with Paul in them I   DELETE.

• Upvote 1