Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #41

Pete1960

9 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I sure don't either.   Watching him eat loses my appetite. I don't know why Leora don't demand he eat like a human being instead of a pig.  Eva has better manners than he does.

Paul is totally unwatchable and Leora leaves me dumbfounded as to her life choices. She is lucky that she has an amazing body (even way better than most, if not all, of the other RLC tenants (Linda is her closest competition but her tattoos are too much).

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Paul is totally unwatchable and Leora leaves me dumbfounded as to her life choices. She is lucky that she has an amazing body (even way better than most, if not all, of the other RLC tenants (Linda is her closest competition but her tattoos are too much).

Leora's body is fine but if you snoop around there are way better bodies and legs on camcaps cam girls. Better yet they are new to watch, interact directly and free unlike RLC.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Paul can't even drink with out loudly slurping. He parents sure didn't teach him manners

He was born in a barn or some spohn of incestuous offspring.  Obviously all his dogs don't bark up the same tree.   :biggrin: