M#1 Angie (2023) #3

Pete1960

If I'm not mistaken someone said here that Angie would stay more or less until November. Even if she had been sent away it would just be a slightly early exit and nothing more. And maybe it's better that it happened this way, how much longer could Angie have lasted taking drugs and getting drunk and screwing everyone? I'm honestly not surprised that they "suspended" or removed Angie's apartment, by now it was clear that she was more trying to self-destruct than have fun.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, philo said:

Perhaps there are lawyers whispering to RLC in the background, that any claim of rape from the forum is to be treated as valid. It could have become RLC risk management policy. If so, then it would explain why forum member who know that could use it to purge apartments they don't like. That's not what I contracted for in my membership agreement.

My god your stupidity knows no limits...

• Haha 2

all this talk about rape she was not passed out far from it at one point she was even riding her boyfriend trying to get him up while the other guy was busy,she sure was a hell of a lot drunker the first night with her new guy nobody cried he was raping her

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

all this talk about rape she was not passed out far from it at one point she was even riding her boyfriend trying to get him up while the other guy was busy,she sure was a hell of a lot drunker the first night with her new guy nobody cried he was raping her

I guess the bigger concern from some members were the drinking and cocaine. Remember that she called a nurse to give her IV last week after her drinking and bating marathon.

Just now, Brokk! said:

The thing that surprises me is that no one from Dasha, Sasha and Samantha cared about it in the slightest. Maybe that's a good sign that Angie is "fine."

Yep. To me is a great indicator that nothing really happened and all this is only between Angie and RLC.