Harley, Fiora (2023) #4

Noldus

I hadn’t noticed the first time that Fiora had sex with this guy some nearly 4 months or so ago that he was an English speaker .. I thought he was part of the Russian speaking lobby .. So , twice in 4 months or so more or less for Fiora that she had sex with the same guy .. and the question still being why Vamp not around .. 

And Fiora in voyeur’s mood 😉 , fucking in the LR with Harley in her room and not going in her bedroom .. and then around the apartment half naked when Harley exits .. Strange ..’

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

And like the first time they had sex , Fiora didn’t have for the rest of the night the guy in her bed , it only happened the second day . Let’s see this time . 

Yep, Big Guy is sleeping on the couch

Il y a 12 heures, Turm a dit :

1ère fois que je vois Fiora faire l'amour, homme ou femme. C'était génial, j'adore cette femme. Elle adore être nue et j'aime la voir nue.

Mais elle pourrait baiser dans sa chambre , sur son lit et non celui de Harvey.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

But she could fuck in her room, on her bed and not Harvey's.

I think this is the problem Harley has with her,she has no boundaries and she's inconsiderate.....how can you fuck on someone's bed and you have your own bed?????

• Upvote 2

Just now, isidore57 said:

Mais elle pourrait baiser dans sa chambre , sur son lit et non celui de Harvey.

le lit, et la chambre en général si on compare à l'autre, est plus petit 

Le mec est quand même un beau bébé  bien costaud 

Harley n'est pas présente cette nuit vu qu'elle va surement rester avec Ulyana à B2 et je suis certain que Fiora et Harley ont discuté de cette possibilité 

Donc en gros la seule personne que ça dérange, je crois que c'est toi 😁

• Thanks 1