Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

From what I have been reading Martina and Alberto are no longer. I do understand Martina will be leaving soon. However, there appears to be this other female in the apartment with and without Alberto. Is the new female under contract with RLC? 

I read Martina seems to come and go at will in the view of the other female, yet the apartment continued to be listed under Martina and Alberto. Is this another mistake on the part of RLC.

Whether it is about money or not, has Alberto’s deep seeded hated and anger for Martina surfaced. With what is allowed to occur, the anger between Alberto could certainly be mounting for a good showdown. Just what RLC would like to see.

Could what you have seen on RLC, a show? Agreed to by Martina and Alberto for the money?

Is it about Martina’s apparent attitude towards Alberto over the years, come to bite her? Are they no longer the good long-life friends I continue to read about.  I believe the FWB ended some time ago with the exception of the occasional rebound? 

The other female is Alberto's current girlfriend.

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

The other female is Alberto's current girlfriend.

Alberto's new girlfriend has taken over. So, is this the last weekend Martina will be seen on RLC or is this still a RLC production? 

2 hours ago, yelt said:

From what I have been reading Martina and Alberto are no longer. I do understand Martina will be leaving soon. However, there appears to be this other female in the apartment with and without Alberto. Is the new female under contract with RLC? 

I read Martina seems to come and go at will in the view of the other female, yet the apartment continued to be listed under Martina and Alberto. Is this another mistake on the part of RLC.

Whether it is about money or not, has Alberto’s deep seeded hated and anger for Martina surfaced. With what is allowed to occur, the anger between Alberto could certainly be mounting for a good showdown. Just what RLC would like to see.

Could what you have seen on RLC, a show? Agreed to by Martina and Alberto for the money?

Is it about Martina’s apparent attitude towards Alberto over the years, come to bite her? Are they no longer the good long-life friends I continue to read about.  I believe the FWB ended some time ago with the exception of the occasional rebound? 

Sense detriment! Sens dubte, els diners hi tenen molt a veure.

54 minutes ago, yelt said:

Alberto's new girlfriend has taken over. So, is this the last weekend Martina will be seen on RLC or is this still a RLC production? 

Suposo que això explica per què l'Alberto i la Julieta agafen el sofà mentre la Martina agafa el llit.

3 hours ago, yelt said:

I believe the FWB ended some time ago with the exception of the occasional rebound? 

I don’t think FWB is as formal as you make this sound.  Actually, I think most FWB’s have sex much less frequently than these two used to make love.  Consider Masha’s black military man … it seems like they are on a 2x or 3x per year schedule.

If Martina and Alberto end up hating each other … the sex will likely come to a full stop.  

The point of FWB is that the sex is completely casual and has NO meeting whatsoever.  Usually these couples believe in sex positivism even if they don’t describe it that way … it’s more about the fact that bodies need sex like they need food and exercise and also it is centered around the simple idea of “why not give someone you care about an orgasm”.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, yelt said:

There is no timeline for Martina leaving, at the moment it is pure speculation of the following scenarios:
1- Martina & Alberto both leave & apartment is shut or tenanted by new couple.
2- Martina leaves & Alberto stays, possibly with Juliet as his new partner.
3- Alberto leaves & Martina stays by herself.

59 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

Many thanks daerjohn for the info.
It apperars there have been good reason for GF4 to take the control over.

What is the reason you believe GF4 is taking control? And what is it she taking control? Martina?

At this point, and from what I have read, I would say they both (Martina and Alberto) need to get on with their lives. Although, I do think if Alberto is showcasing his new girlfriend, he needs to be kicked in the testicles and shown the door, away from (RLC). 

49 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

If Martina and Alberto end up hating each other … the sex will likely come to a full stop.  

It sounds from the forum and friends, there is very, very little face to face verbal interaction as well as them taking shifts being in the apartment during the day and night. I would say one if not both are into the hating stage. 

Other than the display of bed sharing with Nelly, I do not recall Martina inviting anyone home to what was once their bed.  Ahh.. except the one-time sleepover with Dani. 

Although now it seems the disrespect is a daily occurring activity with the other girl.  

27 minutes ago, yelt said:

What is the reason you believe GF4 is taking control? And what is it she taking control? Martina?

Hi Yelt, If you had a sub then your question would have been unnecessary.
When GF4 and behind her Martina came into the apartment, Martina was so drunk that she could barely stand on her feet. As a result, GF4 put Taco on the collar and leash. Means GF4 has taken control of this actions due to M would no longer have been able to do it.
When Martina came back with Taco at 5:05, M couldn't find the light switch in the hallway for a long time because she was so drunk.

But it was also a historic moment: Alberto with his girlfriend in the living room, Martina with her girlfriend in the hallway...I'm very worried about Martina. Watching all of this is becoming unbearable.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

Hi Yelt, If you had a sub then your question would have been unnecessary.
When GF4 and behind her Martina came into the apartment, Martina was so drunk that she could barely stand on her feet. As a result, GF4 put Taco on the collar and leash. Means GF4 has taken control of this actions due to M would no longer have been able to do it.
When Martina came back with Taco at 5:05, M couldn't find the light switch in the hallway for a long time because she was so drunk.

But it was also a historic moment: Alberto with his girlfriend in the living room, Martina with her girlfriend in the hallway...I'm very worried about Martina. Watching all of this is becoming unbearable.

GF4 has only briefly visited the apartment twice, so the taking control as you put it was a once off.