Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

52 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Last weekend for Martina, she's leaving next week.

Alberto and Juliet are staying for some months - do I think 😉 

The apartments going to lose a lot of viewers.  Alberto's not that attractive for drawing crowds.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 6

no entiendo tantos secretos , martina acaba de decir su nombre y apellido real , delante de las camaras , solo me a llevado 5 minutos buscarla en google y saber hasta su dni . 

lo mismo pasa con julieta , alberto la llama por su nombre real .

veremos cual le ponen cuando sea oficial en el apartamento .

pd. abstenerse de privados preguntándome el nombre y el dni .

2 minutes ago, gerrard83 said:

La carta d'identità non vogliamo saperlo,ma se l'ha detto pubblicamente per quale motivo non vuoi condividere almeno il suo nome e cognome?

lo dijo en el sofa , hablando por telf , hace 5 min . buscalo 

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Personally, it is pretty crappy of Alberto not to help sort and help her pack.  

Michael Jackson--Billie Jean---anyone that has the great choice of music that she has is gonna be happy

I had all but stopped watching this apartment. I would never have selected Martina as one being invited to the picnic. Now that she has played Billie Jean...everything has changed. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, gerrard83 said:

La carta d'identità non vogliamo saperlo,ma se l'ha detto pubblicamente per quale motivo non vuoi condividere almeno il suo nome e cognome?

21:01:20 linea de tiempo , en el sofa

The countdown has started , curious to see how the reaction of the tenant will be abandoning a standard way of living for 7 years .. I hardly doubt that she won’t be seen again on cameras , cameo appearances will be occurring I belief , it remains to be seen where and if alone ..

We won’t know obviously , but theres no future with GF4 , it will end sooner or later , it is more than easy to predict this . Let’s hope that when it ends , Martina will be able continuing her life off cameras and not return back . For sure RLC will have her address in the list and they would give her anything  if she wanted to return . Let’s enjoy then ONE OF THE BEST EVER that this site has ever shown to all of us for a little more . 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, darkman said:

I don't understand so many secrets, Martina just said her real name and surname, in front of the cameras, it only took me 5 minutes to search for her on Google and even know her ID. 

The same thing happens with Juliet, Alberto calls her by her real name.

We'll see which one they put when it's official in the apartment.

P.S. Refrain from being private by asking me my name and ID.

Any time stamp when she said her real name?