Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

19 hours ago, emnv said:

A lot of people on the forum are like you. They just listen to the music but talk about what the lyrics are about, without understanding a single word 🙄

There's a secret message if you play it backwards!   ( in Catalan )  😁

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Al & Juliet fucking again.  This bed hasn't gotten this much action since Martina & Nelly.

At least he didn't cough up a lung this time. This guy has a serious health issue. I was watching them fuck the last time in the actual bedroom and just after cumming, he hacked up a huge loogie that almost made me sick. Couldn't believe Juliet handled the situation with love and concern. It was so bad I swore I wouldn't watch him again. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Might be Martina's "last weekend", but she's moving out SLOWLY.  Curious what the delay might be.  If she has another residence,,, why does she need to keep coming back and showering and eating at this apartment?  I concede to the fact that she's moving out... clearly inevitable... just can't figure out why she's dragging it out.  Maybe she's got another "temporary" location, waiting for a new RLC apartment to open up for her?  😉🤣

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Puede que sea el "último fin de semana" de Martina, pero se está mudando LENTAMENTE. Es curioso cuál podría ser el retraso. Si tiene otra residencia... ¿por qué necesita seguir regresando, duchándose y comiendo en este apartamento? Admito el hecho de que ella se mudará... claramente inevitable... pero no puedo entender por qué lo está alargando. ¿Tal vez tiene otra ubicación "temporal", esperando que se le abra un nuevo apartamento en RLC?  😉 🤣

por que tiene un contrato firmado y están llegando ha algún acuerdo ?

18 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Might be Martina's "last weekend", but she's moving out SLOWLY.  Curious what the delay might be.  If she has another residence,,, why does she need to keep coming back and showering and eating at this apartment?  I concede to the fact that she's moving out... clearly inevitable... just can't figure out why she's dragging it out.  Maybe she's got another "temporary" location, waiting for a new RLC apartment to open up for her?  😉🤣

Could be some sort of contract issue with RLC? Or maybe waiting on a friend with a free day for transport to help her (Big Guy?).

Heart wrenching to see her seemingly so unhappy in the apt. now. She and Alberto have been home together for hours and barely any communication between them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, darkman said:

Why do you have a signed contract and are there any agreements being reached?

I do not, nor did I state anything as fact, just an observance with a JOKE at the end.  Take your meds and calm down.

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Just nothing serious with her current lover , only fun in my opinion . Plus helping her in this BIG transition in her life ( leaving this world that she grew up as a person the last 7 years ) and knowing that many many people have been watching her . 

• Upvote 2