Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

Well you do sound harsh, because you are totally clueless, you are American and think he didn't do anything else but friends, you need a reality check & maybe crawl out of the cave you hide in!!!

Point taken Pete.  But seriously, this is a laundry list of cameos and bit roles.  

I admire the guy.  But do we have to put him on a pedestal?  Maybe. I am OK with it …  but I’m just saying we should all think about who the world’s true heroes are.  

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I admire the guy.  But do we have to put him on a pedestal?  Maybe. I am OK with it …  but I’m just saying we should all think about who the world’s true heroes are.

I have to agree with you there, Jen. We Americans are pathologically obsessed with the trivial.

There is no reason why Matthew Perry's death should have been on the network's nightly news (3 night's in a row on NBC) when so many other important things are going on in the world. Just my useless opinion but modern TV fodder AND commercials are turning viewers brains to mush. Cell phone media is also turning generations into digital morons.

We need to, literally, wake up in this country and KEEP INFORMED as to what is important politically, socially, economically and environmentally. So far, we have a pretty good thing going here. Why let it slip away over what Taylor Swift wore to an awards show?

........sorry for the tangent. (Drops the mike.) LOL

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, henriPas said:

Goodbye Martina...

I still have so many photos of you...

I'm going to post them to please my comrades on the forum, as a tribute to you.

i tried to give you a like,i've given out so many today,CC told me i've reached my daily  limit😆....but myself,as well as others,will appreciate those photos 💓

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

So, maybe one last speculative quiz before we REALLY let Martina go. Who do you think is going to the big, off-camera party tonight for Martina? It seemed like Megan, along with another RLC lady were getting nicely dressed to go somewhere. That would make sense for Megan to go due to the past history Megan had with Martina. I initially thought that Nelly  and Bogdan were going to the party as they left B7 around 8pm...but then they returned and looks like they're settling in for the night... kind of a surprise. Then there's Gina who I believe is still in-town and was close to Martina like Megan. I used to enjoy watchingg Gina speak Spanish with Martina. Of course, maybe none of the RLC women were invited and the party was inclusive to Martina's off-camera friends. We may never know and most Martina fans probably don't really care as they're not semi-addicted to her like me. Maybe someone in the know can fill us in. 

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Well you do sound harsh, because you are totally clueless, you are American and think he didn't do anything else but friends, you need a reality check & maybe crawl out of the cave you hide in!!!
but what else did he do? >>>>>>>
 🤔

ScreenShot245.jpg

ScreenShot246.jpg

ScreenShot247.jpg

ScreenShot248.jpg

ScreenShot253.jpg

Don't forget the 60 plus time in REHAB!

Why the hoopla with Martina's departure? Wherever she goes has to be better then continuing being on camera.  And it appears if you take away the shine of being in a new relationship, Alberto has never been happier and his confidence is on the rise.

Let Martina go.  *I* think she is in process of having a reality check realizing her future no longer has Alberto at her fingertips.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DWI said:

So, maybe one last speculative quiz before we REALLY let Martina go. Who do you think is going to the big, off-camera party tonight for Martina? It seemed like Megan, along with another RLC lady were getting nicely dressed to go somewhere. That would make sense for Megan to go due to the past history Megan had with Martina. I initially thought that Nelly  and Bogdan were going to the party as they left B7 around 8pm...but then they returned and looks like they're settling in for the night... kind of a surprise. Then there's Gina who I believe is still in-town and was close to Martina like Megan. I used to enjoy watchingg Gina speak Spanish with Martina. Of course, maybe none of the RLC women were invited and the party was inclusive to Martina's off-camera friends. We may never know and most Martina fans probably don't really care as they're not semi-addicted to her like me. Maybe someone in the know can fill us in. 

Whilst your post is mere speculation as you said so yourself in a roundabout way, then these participants could literally be going ANYWHERE on a Saturday night. Bear in mind Karol is sat at home all alone for the next 4 weeks, and her apartment is in the same complex as the now former M&A apartment and Martina has been seen in Karol's apartment...so if there was a party of some sort I'd highly expect Karol to have gone. 

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

Why the hoopla with Martina's departure? Wherever she goes has to be better then continuing being on camera.  And it appears if you take away the shine of being in a new relationship, Alberto has never been happier and his confidence is on the rise.

Let Martina go.  *I* think she is in process of having a reality check realizing her future no longer has Alberto at her fingertips.

What makes me laugh is everyone seems to forget what Martina did which is ultimately what got her here in the first place. She's made her bed and now has to sleep in it. They were a great couple to watch during the first 2 or 3 years...that's about it. I do wish her well and I hope she finds the happiness she is still evidently searching for, but I will not miss her.  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

As  this thread winds down, I was wondering if @Noldus has metrics on which apartment commands the most posts, or perhaps the most posts per tenant?   I am guessing that when this string is filled and #15 is fired up, that one may take awhile to fill.   

As we reminisce about Martina, it would be interesting to see how the volume of posts for this apartment compares to the others.  In my early days when I had a sub, I was active in several apartments ... but I wonder how things stack up this past year.   Of course we should reserve some caveats for anomalies like Pulio having 70% of the Leora posts, etc.

• Upvote 1