Jade & Alberto (2023) #1

Noldus

5 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

I believe it's a house & I thought he was buying & renovating before moving in, but a post by Alberto indicates he may be renting & the renovations are up to the owner.

He bought a small house outside of Barcelona. I think from what he told in one of the talks with Martina is, that some renovations are needed.  With his problems to get the money to buy it and the costs for the renovation, furniture etc. the RLC money will be highly welcome for the next months....I think there is already a new contact made with RLC with Juliet or not, we will see. The apartment is still listed in the couples area...😉

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JYBRD said:

Bueno, entre su casa y su trabajo, parece que Alberto no tendrá mucho tiempo para el apartamento. Ya veremos.

Desde que el apartamento figuraba con su nombre, no ha estado allí en absoluto. Su bici lo ha estado representando aquí.

10 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

I believe it's a house & I thought he was buying & renovating before moving in, but a post by Alberto indicates he may be renting & the renovations are up to the owner.

A house would be more expensive to buy than an apartment.  It was posted that his new place was located near where his employer had its landscaping business, so I would think this would be on the fringes of Barcelona.  Housing would be less expensive there.

If he is renting, he could use the money he intended to give the bank as a deposit for the apartment/house he was hoping to buy.

In the general area of the villas, apartments (flats) are selling for an average of 2700 euros per square meter.   For example, a apartment listed for 120,500 euros -- "a 45m2 property distributed in 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom.  It is an attic, but it is located in a real 3rd floor, without elevator.  45 m² built, 38 m² floor area;  1 bedroom;  1 bathroom;  Second hand/good condition;   Fitted wardrobes.  Built in 1958"

A 10 percent deposit would be 12,000 euros, a 20 percent deposit (because the buyer is a credit risk) would be 24,000 euros.  I doubt he had saved 24,000 euros.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I don't think we should be talking about Martina in the Alberto thread.  

Perhaps the question should be:  When will we see Alberto playing video games while Juliet is making love to another girl in the bedroom?  

Yes, we have to consider this possibility 😂 
And even more: Juliet starts spending her nights out and comes back in the morning completely drunk and sometimes a little drugged and says to Alberto "Take me, I'm your puta!"😍

And at this point in the forum, we'll have to start all over again with the same assumptions about what happens on weekend nights...

For Alberto: it's going to be 'the Groundhog Day' movie for him.

So much fun to come !!!!

P.S. Martina (under a real name..) will be taking part in the forum and will take great pleasure in having fun about Alberto...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tle said:

This apartment would probably draw more attention if Alberto left and the two sisters moved in... Nothing against Alberto... But he's Alberto...

But he's Alberto LOL !

And a party: the 2 sisters and Nelly !!!!

18 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Knowing that Martina has a very extroverted side to her sexuality and has been widely accustomed to attracting attention and being the center of attraction with RLC, what do you think Martina will do to satisfy her needs in her 'new' life? Special activities? Make your list, we're ready to discuss. 

This side of her personality has to find a way to be satisfied. Martina won't change, fortunately...

You give Martina WAY, WAY too much credit. She's no more an attention whore then 90% of the chicks on RLC.  What  she will be missing is having Alberto around like a puppy. Unless she  finds another guy who will do almost whatever she says, she's in for a rude awakening (the awakening has already begun).

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Why is Taco back in the apartment. Is he staying with Alberto now?

It was said on the night of Martina's party that Taco was going with Alberto to his new house for the weekend and that Martina would return to the apartment to collect Taco (+ more of her things?) once all were back from the house.

I didn't see if Alberto returned when Taco and Juliet did. But Martina herself has now arrived at the apartment.