B1 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November)

On 11/15/2023 at 10:38 PM, RonS said:

She had the master Bed Room and she is not shy.Nobody will replace my favorite, but Kelly is nice to watch.She shows but she is not a show girl. That I recall. Nice to see her back.

Can I ask who is your favorite? 🙂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, moules said:

I am curious.  Were there any hints beforehand that Megan would be gone by yesterday, and Shantal would follow her out the door today?

And is Wednesday's presence at Monday's show a sign of a return?

Yes

No

No

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Now that the big bedroom is available, I hope they will put Kelly in that room ! 

Yes she should have the big room, but I think the cameras might give a better view of her on the bed in the room she has now.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, moules said:

I am curious.  Were there any hints beforehand that Megan would be gone by yesterday, and Shantal would follow her out the door today?

And is Wednesday's presence at Monday's show a sign of a return?

Wednesday can only revive B1 ( but a single Wednesday and not a Megan clone … ) 

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

2223 Shantal left B1 with rest of her belongings after 219 days

Take care, all the best 

Without the “ welcome back “ quote , i can also see that she hasn’t been the most popular with her presence 😁

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Without the “ welcome back “ quote , i can also see that she hasn’t been the most popular with her presence 😁

Shantal was a lovely girl but unfortunately she was too shy to show more than her body at RLC

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3