B4 - General Topic 2023 #64 (November)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see if Sabina will be informed or realize the next days and if this was his one and last time he FINALLY managed a girl from his roommates 😂

we all know he will never leave her alone again but the wolf man might try her another time to cuck lacrim 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

8 minutes ago, Fennec said:

I'm just astonished you keep thinking all this shit is genuine. But yeah I'll let you enjoy it, I'll go watch real people in B1.

I don’t care what it is .. it is a show on a Saturday night before watching my TV series , was expecting LOTS TO HAPPEN later and very early morning hours , I am totally stunned of what just happened . 

• Haha 1

There isn’t a funnier thing when ( now we know) a girl is sitting like a nun and some minutes before was transformed into a Devil. Sabina like nothing happened and let’s continue the night 😁

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Sabina sucked his dick like her life depended on it 😁

Her blowjob skills to a guy that he can’t do things , well , the woman KNOWS A LOT .. And by the way , GLAD THAT SHE IMMEDIATELY proves me wrong with her woman preferences as well .. we found a second Cecilia …. UNBELIEVABLE 😋😋😋