B4 - General Topic 2023 #67 (November)

il y a une heure, Noldus a dit :

Sabina and Lacrim massage on her bed

Well, that was an assault by that Lacrim; was not easy for Sabina to get away from him ... not an easy situation.

A real shit! I hope next time she kicks him in the balls!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Slow said:

Well, that was an assault by that Lacrim; was not easy for Sabina to get away from him ... not an easy situation.

A real shit! I hope next time she kicks him in the balls!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

BS. she was enjoying.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

And someone here called her his "protegee". A protegee that he has been trying to get into his bed.

If he wanted to have sex with her , he would have done already , don’t you think ? Don’t you see that their relationship is much more than two people who just met ? These two they know each other for a long time , if they have been more than friends in the past , it is another story . But the way they are , if they both wanted to fuck , they would do since Neytiri arrived . 

51 minutes ago, northguy said:

Sorry DD, according to Similarweb,

there are like 16% female viewers,

and only 27% over 55 years old men.

The rest are younger males.

I don’t believe certain sites 😇 … I always look a comparison of sites to extract conclusions 😊

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

OK DD, just trying to say RLC viewers are

different from this CC thread.

That is for sure .. But I don’t think the pop up advertisement or any way that RLC appears while browsing randomly will pop up to people who search for “ certain and exclusive content “ . And I also find it quite difficult that for example , a friend informs someone that there’s a site that it is a straight one but there’s also a trans person in there to watch . 

I don’t know , I might be completely wrong with my theories but I don’t also know how more of common sense to explain things I can use 😇