B4 - General Topic 2023 #67 (November)

29 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

model type ( Margo )

The plastic princess, hardly model material.  In fact, you remove all the add-ons and she is totally plain....

The question is , if you got the chance , would  you reject her and think of the way you made your post or you would fuck her till you both collapse ? Find me a man that when the time comes that put “ limits “ , Margo has good job done , her ass is Devil’s Call watching 😋😋

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well , it is Halloween for RLC today 😂🤣 … Spooky and weird .. Amalia and Mati earlier , Harley now in B2 , the WHOLE evening Sara . Karma and Daytona ( ? ) , weird in many aspects .. 

I think Daytona is one of the most weird persons we have ever been introduced . We have seen a lot but for sure she’s a unique character . Maybe for this reason , it will be possible to watch and “ decode “ her .. For sure RLC’s biggest challenge ever , why they went into this choice is beyond thoughts . 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Daytona is one of the most weird persons we have ever been introduced . We have seen a lot but for sure she’s a unique character . Maybe for this reason , it will be possible to watch and “ decode “ her .. For sure RLC’s biggest challenge ever , why they went into this choice is beyond thoughts . 

She is to weird for me, I hope she doesnt stay for months 😬

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We'll behave the same if we're put in front of cameras 24/7.....but psyche takes the trophy for weirdest tenant for me!