B4 - General Topic 2023 #67 (November)

26 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

My RLC sub will expire tonight. It will be a long fucking time before I go back to RLC, given the current recruits. A buffed up peacock (who survives on testosterone shots) and an buffoon, followed by some "wide body" females of no interest, the usual do-nothings, and now ..... well, it's a new fucking low for RLC. Martina is gone, Megan is gone, Cecilia is gone .... and "this" is the replacement! 

I wonder if the "peacock" will offer a massage? Maybe some cuddle time on the couch? A shower? Maybe a night of caressing in bed? Maybe more?  The buffoon is known for his hands-on, hands-free behavior with the girls. I wonder if the buffoon will sit close on the couch and become handsy?

I can select what I want to view, and what I don't want to view. I've made my choice.     

You can still watch Cecilia in b1 when she is home.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The question is , if you got the chance , would  you reject her and think of the way you made your post or you would fuck her till you both collapse ? Find me a man that when the time comes that put “ limits “ , Margo has good job done , her ass is Devil’s Call watching 😋😋

Hardly!  

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

On the other hand , I need to express my ABSOLUTE RESPECT , APPLAUSE AND SIMPLY ADMIRE the courage of this person ( Daytona ) , who would have such personal confidence knowing that she is a UNIQUE person , different and for sure someone that must have gone through lots and lots and lots of experiences in life ( IT ISN’T A WORLD made for these people no matter how it has changed and the acceptance of difference ) so as to appear in front of thousand of people and expose herself ? Only for this , this person DESERVES my 👏👏 , amazing and unbelievable , she is a LIVING EXAMPLE of anyone being a hesitant person , people who have lack of self confidence and personality . All praise for that , the rest , sorry , but I think as a voyeur , I prefer to skip . 

You must have been on your knees when you wrote this.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

These fucking assholes that run this site downgraded me to just a member, but I just renewed my premium membership. Typical Liberal assholes, silence the ones that are on to the bullshit.

Everything is automated through the payment server CCBill. Sometimes it can take a little longer for them to process. 

Did CCBill send you a confirmation e-Mail for the payment?

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

My RLC sub will expire tonight. It will be a long fucking time before I go back to RLC, given the current recruits. A buffed up peacock (who survives on testosterone shots) and an buffoon, followed by some "wide body" females of no interest, the usual do-nothings, and now ..... well, it's a new fucking low for RLC. Martina is gone, Megan is gone, Cecilia is gone .... and "this" is the replacement! 

I wonder if the "peacock" will offer a massage? Maybe some cuddle time on the couch? A shower? Maybe a night of caressing in bed? Maybe more?  The buffoon is known for his hands-on, hands-free behavior with the girls. I wonder if the buffoon will sit close on the couch and become handsy?

I can select what I want to view, and what I don't want to view. I've made my choice.     

Mine expires at the end of the month and I don't believe I will renew it as well. 

• Like 1