B4 - General Topic 2023 #67 (November)

59 minutes ago, ddhm said:

On the other hand , I need to express my ABSOLUTE RESPECT , APPLAUSE AND SIMPLY ADMIRE the courage of this person ( Daytona ) , who would have such personal confidence knowing that she is a UNIQUE person , different and for sure someone that must have gone through lots and lots and lots of experiences in life ( IT ISN’T A WORLD made for these people no matter how it has changed and the acceptance of difference ) so as to appear in front of thousand of people and expose herself ? Only for this , this person DESERVES my 👏👏 , amazing and unbelievable , she is a LIVING EXAMPLE of anyone being a hesitant person , people who have lack of self confidence and personality . All praise for that , the rest , sorry , but I think as a voyeur , I prefer to skip . 

After the initial shock, i'll will be agnostic about Daytona, to each their own, have fun.

Maybe the trend for so many in North America to frivolously declare non-binary has not really helped the cause of the true non-binary. I mean its treated like the "cool" thing to do these days but inadvertently trivializes the real challenges this group faces.

If you disagree, educate me.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You can still watch Cecilia in b1 when she is home.

Yeah ..... I only had time for a quick look CamCaps, Daytona who?, looked at RLC, Cecilia packing. Then I saw the replacement ... " sigh ".  

36 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Everything is automated through the payment server CCBill. Sometimes it can take a little longer for them to process. 

Did CCBill send you a confirmation e-Mail for the payment?

It would be nice if CC could notify when the annual Premium Membership was coming up for renewal.  But appreciate that they just don't auto renew as well.  But a heads up would be nice, and they'd probably keep more Premium Members as well.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

It would be nice if CC could notify when the annual Premium Membership was coming up for renewal.  But appreciate that they just don't auto renew as well.  But a heads up would be nice, and they'd probably keep more Premium Members as well.

The system usually sends a reminder then it's up to the member if they chose to renew or not but there are times I have heard that not everyone has been getting the reminder and they never notice until they see their premium membership has expired and dropped back to member.

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

If he wanted to have sex with her , he would have done already , don’t you think ? Don’t you see that their relationship is much more than two people who just met ? These two they know each other for a long time , if they have been more than friends in the past , it is another story . But the way they are , if they both wanted to fuck , they would do since Neytiri arrived . 

I think you are missing my point here. you stated taht she was his protege and based on the definiton of the word protege that I know (maybe the word has other meanings), a protege is not someone you want to bring into your bed, someone you take naked shower with, or touch the butt. 

Moreover, you give too much credit this Wold guy. "If he wanted to have sex with her, he would have done already." Really??? If he was really that good, he would have had sex with Shantal and Rachel. Wasn't what he wanted? I will say what I said in one of my posts. Having sex with Sara, Ulyana, Margo and Lialia is not really a huge achievement. If he really wants to impress me, he would have to get the likes of Esmi. Until then, Dylan is still way above him to me.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I think it is a great thing that we can have some truely unique and original characters every now and then. They're the ones who make this project so exciting, when we get to know these interesting people.

Spoken like a true politician. You running for office? 😄

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

After the initial shock, i'll will be agnostic about Daytona, to each their own, have fun.

Maybe the trend for so many in North America to frivolously declare non-binary has not really helped the cause of the true non-binary. I mean its treated like the "cool" thing to do these days but inadvertently trivializes the real challenges this group faces.

If you disagree, educate me.

I had to re-read this a few times ..... first for the selection of North America (what the hell are we getting blamed for now) and what the hell is a "non-binary"?      Google search ...... Oh-Geese! 😞   

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The system usually sends a reminder then it's up to the member if they chose to renew or not but there are times I have heard that not everyone has been getting the reminder and they never notice until they see their premium membership has expired and dropped back to member.

The problem is that you cannot renew when you get the notification from CC. The system then says that you have a subscription. It must expire before you can renew. Other sites allow you to renew and add remaining days to your new subscription

• Like 1

Haven’t really watched the events of the penthouse yet, but did notice, yes, Karma is wearing a pad.
Which would probably explain why Sara didn’t finger her like we have seen in the previous sessions, but instead was just rubbing her clit (from what saw).
At some point during the second round on the bed, you could see Sara giving her finger a quick lick and inserting it into Karma, who was quick to react by pushing Sara’s hand away. 

• Upvote 1