B4 - General Topic 2023 #67 (November)

52 minutes ago, Fennec said:

The level of intolerance of this forum regarding Dayton 🤢

Some of you guys are really insecure about your sexuality to be such assholes. 

Well said,I'm willing to wager Daytona capturing top cam whenever something sexual takes place, and the same "belly achers" will be front row with lube and tissue "discovering" a new fetish 🍻

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Ich habe gerade den Fingerfick-Teil bekommen, bevor RLC die kostenlose Kamera wieder auf die kostenpflichtige Kamera reduziert hat. Ich konnte nur etwa 5 Minuten davon mitbekommen.

Ich habe die Nacht von Karma , Sara zusammen mit Daytona erst in der Wiederholung vollständig sehen können. Dabei ist mir aufgefallen daß Karma und Sara erst richtig zu gemeinsamer wirklicher Intimität  finden konnten als Daytona nicht mehr in dieser Szenerie anwesend war. Bei allem Verständnis und Toleranz ihr gegenüber hätte Daytona viel früher merken müssen daß sie zu dieser Zeit und in dieser Situation absolut fehl am Platze war und viel früher auf ihr Zimmer gehen sollte. Ich bin mir aber im Unklaren darüber ob sie von Sara  eingeladen wurde in irgend einer Form mit zu machen. Vorstellbar ist es , aber wenn das jetzt ständig so sein sollte wenn Sara und  Karma intim werden wollen wäre es schon sehr seltsam und ein Grund für mich meine Meinung über Sara und Karma , wenn nicht zu RLC insgesamt , zu überprüfen. 

I think everyone is free to deal with this as they wish, apparently we live in a time when you have to think everything is wonderful and normal, but that is not the case.
I personally find the presence of Daytona an interesting development and I am very curious which of the girls have the courage to go on an adventure, the butt holes will probably drop out but they are the lowest that RLC has to offer so that is not a problem.

• Upvote 2

Il y a 10 heures, corvette08 a dit :

She still keeps covering her tits.

Not a deliberate attempt to hide them, she doesn’t seem to have too much problem showing them, unlike Esenia (in general)or Gyana (during sex). However, for some women it is a natural habit to wrap an arm or both around themselves, usually hand on the shoulder or along the side.

Not all women have the urge to shimmy them about like a Brazilian samba dancer.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I think RLC, you did the right thing by calling a tranny, he definitely saw all the dick-lovers following the flats and indulged them

they can shout all they want here but everything this person (she or he?) does will be topcam on live and replay

50 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

Not a deliberate attempt to hide them, she doesn’t seem to have too much problem showing them, unlike Esenia (in general)or Gyana (during sex). However, for some women it is a natural habit to wrap an arm or both around themselves, usually hand on the shoulder or along the side.

Not all women have the urge to shimmy them about like a Brazilian samba dancer.

Gyana doesn't hide her tits during sex 

38 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I think RLC, you did the right thing by calling a tranny, he definitely saw all the dick-lovers following the flats and indulged them

Not a tranny

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, northguy said:

In Europe she does, no problem.

On the other hand Trump and his fundamentalists

are buh'ed at in Europe

It is funny to read his opinion so many times .. The country that advertises itself as the place for everyone , they STILL have people who attack black skin people , who enter anywhere at anytime with guns and execute anyone and they support the gun industry as the nation with the most of population carrying a gun legally 🤣 and of course , the country that “ supports “ the diversity but when it is a neighbor next door , they won’t even say “ good morning “ because the other neighbor will see them speaking to the “ abomination “ and will consider them “ anomaly “ as well … The country at the other side of the Atlantic , if they are complaining for “ fake shows “ here , I can’t think how more equally fake  things and people exist there 😂🤣😂🤣