B4 - General Topic 2023 #67 (November)

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I could live with a show with Cecilia and Kelly ( and why not Octavia ) that would revive B1 !! 

You will see it once , twice , three times and then ? In the villas , the jacuzzi , the pool , the fitness room , the places , the number of tenants who FINALLY and with the stars aligned we got non shy and open to everything - BISEXUAL - tenants , it is really a pity . 

à l’instant, Slow a dit :

" La piscine de mon ami est toujours meilleure que la mienne " dit Gigolò 

Le gars a une piscine propre à sa disposition

mais c'est se donner en spectacle devant toutes les autres filles qui l'interesse

alors il vient faire sa démonstration dans la piscine sale 

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

K decides to start doing shows to earn more

Sorry Mac, I don't believe Karma in heading into

the sex Industry. She's here for personal reasons,

kind of using RLC for that process. I could be wrong of course.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

That's your opinion, and I respect that, but to, in a certain degree, insult other viewers by saying that if they don't agree with your views they should cancel their sub or doubt themselves, is pretty harsh. I'd take a Karma, Octavia or even an Esmi over a Cecelia, Margo or Ulyana any day. Both types serve a purpose on the site and cater to different audiences. 

I experience RLC as a voyeur of interesting characters. Should they happen to perform sexually, be it solo or bringing in someone, even better, and the anticipation of it happening would make it even better when it does (look at Emsi's first visit), but for me the "real life" part is what drew me to the site and is worth my money. Octavia hasn't performed sexually, but she is an interesting character who is quirky, quite intelligent and I find her attractive.

Karma I think is the most interesting character as for me. A shy, introvert demeanour with a hidden wild side waiting to be explored. She very much reminds me of myself. And you can see that she is as much an influence on Sara as Sara is on her for example. And I think once she becomes even more comfortable (she already has shown a lot of progress) we could expect some interesting activities (she has mentioned several times in the past that she has been considering bring people back but is not sure how to explain the Villa to them).

Showboats like Cecelia and Ulyana, we knew from the start what we were going to get, and that is fine if that is one's thing. Personally, if I wanted to watch a cam show I can look at other free sites. 

So yeah, to each their own, the value of my money is different to the value of others. I'm not going around condemning others for saying the girls I like are a waste of time and space, it may well be for them, and that is fine, hence why we are getting a mix of types of girls in the project.

I'm really pissed at you, because this will

get the most likes. OK, take a defeat, 

because you deserve it. 😀

6 minutes ago, northguy said:

Scusa Mac, non credo al Karma nell'entrare

l'industria del sesso. È qui per motivi personali,

tipo di utilizzo di RLC per quel processo. Naturalmente potrei sbagliarmi.

I don't think so either... that's why I wrote that it will be unlikely to see her do something with one of her "friends"

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Funny 😁 .. As soon as posted , Noldus gave the info 😊 . Still , much much of awaited fun is gone , Cecilia is a girl “ MADE “ for the villas and now in B1 and the restrictions there , I do hope I prove wrong but this looks a bad move ( except if she requested that I really doubt .. ) .

We will be now seeing Fiora all the time in B1 and that’s a fact . But a mama ( Kelly ) and Octavia who isn’t the “ demonstration “ person , it is SAFE to say that the DREAM CASTING in B4 lasted just some hours 😔 

Probably she asked since she`s out most of the day. As I said when she joined that she might have a job in town.

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You will see it once , twice , three times and then ? In the villas , the jacuzzi , the pool , the fitness room , the places , the number of tenants who FINALLY and with the stars aligned we got non shy and open to everything - BISEXUAL - tenants , it is really a pity . 

Better watch that than nothing! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

could be a test to see if this works, I believe that the number of views is always the main objective

Are you serious?

Never thought of RLC as a business.

Thought they were angels showing us Paradise. 😀

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

Are you serious?

Never thought of RLC as a business.

Thought they were angles showing us Paradise. 😀

his shower is immediately among the top cameras... I think if it's really a RLC test.. it's working pretty well

• Like 1